• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Captain Winky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
The ST-210 was always indigo denim with a black resin coating.

That's what I thought, but on the 3sixteen site it references black denim. Wasn't sure if that had changed or something.

ajchen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Captain Winky
That's what I thought, but on the 3sixteen site it references black denim. Wasn't sure if that had changed or something.

I can see how that wording was confusing.... it's been rearranged to read a bit more clearly. Thanks for the heads up.

Munchy

Reaction score
Just an update...
I've been exclusively wearing my ST-210's since I got them from Self Edge in NY first week of April and I love them. I only wear them 2 days a week since I wear a uniform for work but whatever... The only blue peeking through so far would be where I cuffed them and I trample over them with my shoes. Love the fit tho!

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any pics of the grey denims ? Thinking of getting one but haven't come across any pics ...

hnlax

Reaction score
any place in southern california to try these on? i noticed suru as a stockist, but i called them and they said they don't carry 3sixteen denim.

also, i'm a 31 in apc ns and 33 in kmw rockers. how should i size the ST? i know consensus would probably say a 33, but i can't figure out stretch of these by reading this thread

Captain Winky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hnlax
any place in southern california to try these on? i noticed suru as a stockist, but i called them and they said they don't carry 3sixteen denim.

also, i'm a 31 in apc ns and 33 in kmw rockers. how should i size the ST? i know consensus would probably say a 33, but i can't figure out stretch of these by reading this thread

Supposedly Revolve on Melrose stocks them. Also, I know Barney's in NY does, not sure about BH.

PhantomLimb

Reaction score
I normally wear M in shirts as well and the M from 3sixteen fits me perfectly (nice slim fit).. A good reference would be American apparel, they seem to fit about the same as 3sixteen in my experience.

PeterParker

Reaction score
r0010090.jpg

r0010091.jpg

r0010095.jpg

r0010093.jpg

r0010097.jpg

r0010100.jpg

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow - those are beautiful. congrats. how often did u wear them/wash them?

brozeus

Reaction score
Maybe its still too early, but do you guys think the duffle coat will be back for FW 10? (hopefully the fix the issue with the pockets not matching up)

I wish I woulda picked it up last year...

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never read about this, what exactly was the problem with the pockets?

Originally Posted by brozeus
Maybe its still too early, but do you guys think the duffle coat will be
back for FW 10? (hopefully the fix the issue with the pockets not matching up)

ajchen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brozeus
Maybe its still too early, but do you guys think the duffle coat will be back for FW 10? (hopefully the fix the issue with the pockets not matching up)

It's not too early to ask - the duffel coat will be returning this Fall in new colors, since we sold out of them so quickly last season. We'll let you know when it's available, but plan for middle to late September.

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi AJ, is it possible to get measurements for the duffel?

Originally Posted by ajchen
It's not too early to ask - the duffel coat will be returning this Fall in new colors, since we sold out of them so quickly last season. We'll let you know when it's available, but plan for middle to late September.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ajchen

lol nice dodge

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads