• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
Can't really read
let's walk through this, make sure to keep up. It says 40% off lowest marked price, which is $151 so I'm guessing $90.6? enter code after selecting country, and behold, the power of literacy. go my toasted friend and purchase yourself some pants!
screenshot20100723at849.png

Henryyy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
Yeah I know but is the promo already applied?

i.e.
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/ni...er_jeans/25068 This item is already 30% off, if I add the code is it an additional 40%? Can't really tell since SSense system has it setup to purchase all in one step.

No it is not already applied. It will be another additional 40% off the $175. Select your shipping country/province and then apply the code "MIDSUMMER" to receive the additional discount.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
good
smile.gif
now go teach henry the idiot since he seems to think it's another 40 off the original price

Henryyy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
good
smile.gif
now go teach henry the idiot since he seems to think it's another 40 off the original price

Erm, you might want to re-read what I posted. The price of the item he posted was $175 CAD from $250.

"$250.00 CAD

$175.00 CAD you save 30%"

I said he would receive an additional 40% off the $175, which is the already-discounted price. Not the original price.

smile.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
$216.00 USD -> $151.00 USD original markdown -> with code $90.60USD

seems like their exchange rate is worse than it should be if it starts you at 170CAD (151usd = 156.67cad)

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, for the record and to save shah time lol The item I actually posted is already marked down to $151 @ 30% off, so the 40% additional makes it a saving of $60.40 USD. This is in USD now, perhaps you have it setup in CAD, which makes sense seeing how you're from Vancouver. Future reference for all
biggrin.gif
EDIT: Late

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NDG samples sales 55 Delancey ST NYC

They added more stuffs. BoO s/s peaocats for $150, shirts 40, shorts 40. Patrik ervel blazer size 38,40 for $150. club collar shirts 40, shorts 40. Wings + Horns same price. If you're a large or M then you're in luck!

Binker

Reaction score
the thing is im not in luck because i live in ******* shithole phoenix
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

junebugmm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow

They added more stuffs. BoO s/s peaocats for $150, shirts 40, shorts 40. Patrik ervel blazer size 38,40 for $150. club collar shirts 40, shorts 40. Wings + Horns same price. If you're a large or M then you're in luck!

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
proxy anyone?

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow

Willing to pay a fee for BoO shirt in M!
someone let me know

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics