• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I hate your goatee, CrazyJew.

+1. Hate the haircut too but the ball hair on your chin is the worst. And this is coming from someone who had a ****** chinstrap for four years and thought it looked good. Shave it and learn from your mistake

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lowrider
the other day:

4794471549_b312092665.jpg

shoe detail:

4795101884_6d22c672c1.jpg

nice man
this look suits you way more than the thing you had going on a while back with julius and other $$$ brands (or maybe I'm thinking of someone else)
good stuff

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mountains
I don't see how that cardigan is out of place. It looks just fine, even if it is (gasp) Julius. The fact that it's from an avant-garde label does not mean that you morph into a goth-ninja whenever you wear it.

exactly

Binker

Reaction score
still seems kinda weird to spend money on Julius basics only to completely neuter the aesthetic.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba
nice man
this look suits you way more than the thing you had going on a while back with julius and other $$$ brands (or maybe I'm thinking of someone else)
good stuff

I had the same reaction, not being sure if this was the same user. Nice fit. I think those high boots you wear sometimes are messing with your proportions

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Binker
still seems kinda weird to spend money on Julius basics only to completely neuter the aesthetic.

whatev's

people spend shitloads on boring stuff anyways

like burberry trenchcoats or some **** who cares at least you're supporting a sick brand and it's more interesting than wearing some american apparel cardi

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
h&m zara dior docs Well aware timer shots suck for expressions, I don't need to hear it. Was cool after work today, so I put on non-biz caz. I'll post a biz-caz fit tomorrow maybe :p

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi

h&m
zara
dior
docs

Well aware timer shots suck for expressions, I don't need to hear it. Was cool after work today, so I put on non-biz caz. I'll post a biz-caz fit tomorrow maybe :p

My balls sweat every time I see you people wearing cardis or black denimz. So damn hot out.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CBrown85
My balls sweat every time I see you people wearing cardis or black denimz. So damn hot out.

you people

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
sick jeans listi. are those 17.5cm? also, how tall are you?

farraj18

Reaction score
Tried two things today. Ended up going w/the second.

Playing with different shades of blues and greens:
IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

Please excuse the half-tuck, I know it looks bad, and that's not my bathroom.

The second:
IMG_3923.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Second looks awful. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads