• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
http://ns1.revolveclothing.com/images/p/f/r/PETA-MP1_V1.jpg Petar Petrov. ****, I'm drunk. My modus operandi the last two weeks has been to bookmark clothes I want during the week and then get drunk and purchase a few of them. So far so good.[/I]
just got some petrov pants from there too, no clue how it'll turn out, they just looked comfortable. not drunk. and i still added a pair of mic, first blue (of any sort) denim i've had in a while. but 30 off first purchase is nice especially if they let me stack it with the 20 off code [IMG]https://www.styleforum.net/images/smilies/devil.gif
PETA-MP2_V1.jpg
ACNE-MJ44_V2.jpg

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Jesus man! Save enough for rent

ahahah don't even worry dude!

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
just got some petrov pants from there too, no clue how it'll turn out, they just looked comfortable. not drunk. and i still added a pair of mic, first blue (of any sort) denim i've had in a while. but 30 off first purchase is nice especially if they let me stack it with the 20 off code
devil.gif

PETA-MP2_V1.jpg
ACNE-MJ44_V2.jpg

Yeah, I was checking those out also but to tell you the truth, I didn't really like how they looked during his s/s 10 show so I passed. I have a feeling with my build they would make me look like a centaur also.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i just youtube the ss10 show...it does have a sudden change in shape/size. should have watched that before ordering haha i may have to cancel it. i like the button detail along the hem though

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forward does free returns right? I say at least give it a shot.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i really thought about it for a while, but that sudden taper is really weird, i don't know if it can even be called a taper, it seems to just go from one bottle-necked into another. i didn't think it would be as exaggerated until i watched the guy walking away in the video and it was really awkward. it's all good i'm looking at other strange-cut petrov for now, just a bit more subtle will do.
PETA-MP2_V3.jpg

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They seem to be inspired by older styles of jodhpurs.

ramp

Reaction score
Add me to the Petar Petrov copping list. These should be here tomorrow.
PETA-MP4_V1.jpg
Hopefully they fit.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nil, i really like that peter petrov pants color. Mint is good for the summer.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ro mohair blazer
ro parka for winter

SPK

Reaction score
Macbook pro
canon s90
ipod classic
TOJ 0AE

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
Nil, i really like that peter petrov pants color. Mint is good for the summer.

Yeah, I feel like I need to start embracing summer clothing and vary up my dress pattern during the warmer months.

And kunk, post some of your cops. I'm eagerly anticipating your CCP leather.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads