• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Un-spooed
ec412d97.jpg

Amazing...I never would have imagined...are those Greek Theatre masks?

I only pray that you were able to re-Spoo to the same level, or I will feel guilty for the rest of the day.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer
Nice shirt! Hot 'n humid in Chicago is twice as much as any place in the U.S.

Ever been to NYC in July?
devil.gif

Holstein Bilter

Reaction score
Allen Edmonds Dark Brown Wings
Cashmere socks
Kiton super 180s slacks
Borelli white w/blue pinstripes
Bvlgari baby blue tie
Plain old dark brown belt(I don't give a crap
Audemars Piquet Royal Oak

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrDaniels
That PS is a work of art. I am trying to imagine what it looks like before it gets Spoofy-Spiffy via folding.
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
And architecture!
Thanks guys - I think Ill trademark the spoofy-spiffy ps fold... look for it on an infomercial near you shortly.
lol8[1].gif
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer
Love the pink gingham shirt. The pocket square "pops". I shall imagine that the socks are also gingham.
Ill always interchange "pop" for "scream" but I get you. The socks, although not gingham, did have a pattern somewhere in my outfit from today... Ill save you guys from the (minor) horrors.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by TRINI
...[/I]
What song were you listening to when you took the pic? [QUOTE]
Originally Posted by [B]Don Marchello[/B] [URL='https://www.styleforum.net/~styleforumadmin/styleforumfinal/showthread.php?s=6c73daa2ec5a07dcca88d940ac9d5529&p=3412981#post3412981'][IMG]https://www.styleforum.net/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Hello from Russia!
I like this DB very much.
Originally Posted by MrDaniels
Amazing...I never would have imagined...are those Greek Theatre masks? I only pray that you were able to re-Spoo to the same level, or I will feel guilty for the rest of the day.
They are greek theatre masks. I originally had it puffed in a way the masks were peeking out of my pocket, but I thought it was a little creepy, so I re spoofy spiffed it. And yes, It went right back to its original form. Dont feel guilty.
smile.gif

UpperWestie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yfyf
It's not every day you receive a flower from a man you met on the internet.

YFYF-2010-07-15-2-re.jpg

YF - That suit rocks. Love the shoulder. What is it?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
OK - who is the smart one that hacked into my SF & PhotoBucket account.

Sheesh - I want to learn code..

thetruthisoutthere.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

confused.gif

KeatonCollar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toiletduck
laugh.gif

IMG_20100713_184045.jpg

Man that is hideous! When I was in Chicago in the spring, about 80% of the women had these awful Burberry rain boots on. In the winter, its those damn Burberry scarves. What gives?

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
What song were you listening to when you took the pic?

I was listening to a Best of Jadakiss mix that one of my DJ friends made. If you're interested, I can post up the link.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
I was listening to a Best of Jadakiss mix that one of my DJ friends made. If you're interested, I can post up the link.

J-A-D-A ...i got beef with the feds n D-A!!

a Kiss mix sounds like fire ... please poast ze link!!

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KeatonCollar
Man that is hideous! When I was in Chicago in the spring, about 80% of the women had these awful Burberry rain boots on. In the winter, its those damn Burberry scarves. What gives?

Not sure, but over here they are quite functional in the heavy rain! I don't think they are burberry - a lot of retailers sell a whole range of funky & colorful rainboots.

Doxe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toiletduck
laugh.gif

IMG_20100713_184045.jpg

I approve! I'm normally a cold-hearted bastard but I smile every time I see a woman wearing her man's jacket. The same way that women smile when they see a man carrying flowers.

BTW, I can tell it's not her jacket bec. is has a chest pocket. Most women's jackets, even the popular "boyfriend" jacket, do not have the chest pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads