• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
lol you been lurking sz?

i post there every few months if that. i like some of the individual pieces that show up but as a whole it's not an aesthetic i am into. mostly i like the footwear, but in this case the ccp pants esp in white would make for some interesting summer fits
bigstar[1].gif

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those perforations might be really nice for the warmer months, though I'd be really self conscious wearing them.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I was young and full of money I'd kop so much CCP. His tailoring is really nice.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
500eur at half off for the whites
frown.gif
raz i thought you were still young ?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah but you kinda need both, lol.

I'll probably pick up some derbies and tornado boots when I see them, and I'd like a taped short sleeve T and a long sleeve wire shirt too. All CCP wardrobe would be pretty amazing. His pants with the internal belt and all the handwork are just so tasty, the fencing leather is breathtaking and his jeans / casual pants are great.

I wanna add some CCP but it will be over time. Some of the stuff he does is just breathtaking.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Matchesfashion sent me a 50 pound gift card because they flaked on my MMM kop.

That's rather kind, especially as other times I've had to chase up e-retailers just to get my money refunded when things haven't gone through.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
i post there every few months if that. i like some of the individual pieces that show up but as a whole it's not an aesthetic i am into. mostly i like the footwear, but in this case the ccp pants esp in white would make for some interesting summer fits
bigstar[1].gif

I feel pretty much the same way; I love a lot of the pieces, legitimately enjoy the aesthetic, but dislike a lot of the faux-highbrow discussion that goes on, and I find it all too homogeneous. I think I would mix a lot of it with my current wardrobe/similar things and be pretty happy. For example, CCP perf jeans (like I'll ever afford) I think could be worn in a lot of neat ways, and wouldn't necessarily require painting bloody tears on my face. Same thing with a lot of the leathers/basics/individual things. When people start posing with swords, I kind of have to roll my eyes.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
saw a du wearing a lacoste polo that had the alligator on the back of the collar

genius

farraj18

Reaction score
JYTMt.jpg
I'm going nuts trying to find a remake of this sweater from a slightly cheaper brand.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by farraj18
I'm going nuts trying to find a remake of this sweater from a slightly cheaper brand.

good luck. the real thing pops up on ebay once every 6 months or so. I lost out the last time around.

farraj18

Reaction score
I did find something that looked relatively like it recently for $25. The only problem was that it was from Baby Gap for toddlers.
facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads