• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

>>> Help! WAYWT Learning Thread; Mistakes Are Permitted; Maybe You Should Start Here

tooshay

Reaction score
This thread needs a better name, for starters.

Islander

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper
Snarkiness aside, I think this thread would help people who may want to experiment without having to get their ass reamed in WAYWT. This could be a great idea if we don't ruin it.

Already ruined.

captmomo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
Shoes are too dressy for the fit. Something a bit more matte + non-black.

Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Roll sleeve, don't just smash it above the elbow like madstaxbro.

Originally Posted by erzu
jay kay

the nonchalant sleeve roll-up does not match with the iron-clad tuck. i say relax the tuck a bit and fold / roll your sleeves a little nicer ( for ref look at the trav fit with jkissi wearing a rugby shirt).

Can someone please school me on how to do a proper roll-up? Like is there a limit on how thick it can be etc. Sorry if this comes off stupid.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
10-sleeves-0308.jpg

word

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper
Snarkiness aside, I think this thread would help people who may want to experiment without having to get their ass reamed in WAYWT. This could be a great idea if we don't ruin it.

I thought that was the point of waywt. If your **** isn't working you get called out on it and hopefully figure out how to fix it by next time.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brothersport
This thread will only work if respected WAYWT posters continually take the time to come in here and drop knowledge. Who wants to critique starter fits everyday?

hendrix

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I rotate between all three.

This thread is a good idea and will be constructive I think, but nothing will ever stop you motherfuckers from ******** up the WAYWT discussion thread with needless bullshit every couple of pages.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does this forum have moderators

Seems like if the BS got cleaned up threads like this would be able to thrive

This thread is already about 2 pages too long

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
One sec...

moo, we await your pic.

Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Does this forum have moderators

Seems like if the BS got cleaned up threads like this would be able to thrive

This thread is already about 2 pages too long

no pic from you? don't be crabby

Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
I rotate between all three.

This thread is a good idea and will be constructive I think, but nothing will ever stop you motherfuckers from ******** up the WAYWT discussion thread with needless bullshit every couple of pages.

If this concept works, then we can have a separate ">>> Help! I Need To Say Some Needless Bullshit!" thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads