• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just shat bricks.
crackup[1].gif

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^ i think the original author was Naaaaaate. im guessing mauro read the original post and decided to post it himself to give it his stamp of approval and to freak out all the people that lurk solely in the WvG thread.

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want a zipper smelted from an Artefact of UNspeakable Ancient Evil

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
All the mid tier brands make good shorts which you can usually find for very close to 100 dollars.

rubs chin...

Everything I've found has been closer to $150 than $100, and availability's been damn scarce. Guess I gotta keep looking.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^apparently, a lot of people have advocated for more "critique my fit" WAYWT's and they've been shot down. Right now it's a blend of showy interesting and blase critique requests.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
can we make a "WAYWT Interesting Edition" so a tucked in polo with khakis isn't considered worth posting
Who died and crowned you righteous "boring outfit" Move on

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I almost feel like there needs to be a "should I wear this" thread so people can get quick responses before heading out or whatever and not **** up the waywt thread. 2cents

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
I almost feel like there needs to be a "should I wear this" thread so people can get quick responses before heading out or whatever and not **** up the waywt thread. 2cents
That's a bit pretentious no? I can understand looking for feedback but I would feel a bit silly letting a message board decide what I will wear for the day. "what about this? well what about this??? ahhh i will just stay home i cant go to this job interview" lol That said though I haven't worn that ice cream cone shirt since I posted that pic. It really does fit like ****
ffffuuuu.gif

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Who died and crowned you righteous

"boring outfit"

Move on

what the **** is a point of being on a forum about style and fashion and then saying "well whatever it's acceptable, who cares"

it's nothing against graphic novelty, but anyone can wear a polo tucked into some pants for business casual or whatever. you were definitely right in saying it's not WAYWT-worthy, so why post it? and it's the discussion thread, so there's no point in complaining when someone actually ... discusses it.

it's just lame, this board has been getting better lately, people are posting lots of interesting stuff that isn't so lowest common denominator oatmeal-level. but i still think it's ridiculous when -- again, on a style forum -- people have the nerve to complain when people are advocating more interesting, dare i say, stylish stuff over bland basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads