• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Monday, back at the office.

Brooks Brothers "Custom" SC in silk houndstooth, Hilfiger shirt, Polo tie, Black Label pants, vintage Wright Cordwainer wingtips.

Have a good one.

No tropical activity to report today. Season is gearing up to switch over to Cape Verde storms.

Mike

BBC-1.JPG

BBC-3.JPG

BBC-4.JPG

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
2nd Outing for this Borrelli Sorrento Jacket. Still not sure if I need to take in the sides, or if this fit is "par for the course" for this type of cut.

Leave it as-is, G. Looks good.

Originally Posted by PandArts
Those who came before me/Lived through their vocations...

I like this combo more than your others. The patterns gel better and the solid shirt with a little texture (?) is nice.

AndrewRogers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix
Roses, and with the red ribbon in honor of the "celebrity criterium" held to promote DC as a venue for a stage of the Giro d'Italia. She was the first woman finisher.

Ahhh, thank you, I was wondering. Congratulations!

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrDaniels
I may have run out of superlatives...how is "Neat-o?"

Originally Posted by Parker

LOL

I like this combo more than your others. The patterns gel better and the solid shirt with a little texture (?) is nice.

Cheers! Yeah the shirt has a herringbone pattern to it that gives it a slight texture.

gregor

Reaction score
photo.jpg

Suit: Paul Smith
Shirt: Duchamp
Shoes: Asos
Cufflinks: Ted Baker

Bravo340

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Fit looks reasonable (though trousers could be shortened a touch and the jacket makes you slightly pear-shaped) but I can't say I like the colour. On my screen, it looks a very odd grey/brown, though that might just be the cellphone pic.

Thanks for the advice, Holdfast. I agree about shortening the length on the pants. I see what you mean about looking pear-shaped; any advice on how to fix this? I feel like part of the reason is that my thighs and rear are larger than average. The close-up photo I posted does make it seem like a grey/brown color but it's a nice (in my opinion) brown.

Originally Posted by Holdfast
jul12001.jpg

This looks very nice. I need to get an orange tie.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Showing off my new BB blazer and Sam Hober cashmere tie:

Front-13.jpg

Closeup-15.jpg

Shoes-6.jpg

P.S. I could use some help evaluating the fit of the blazer. If you would like to lend an opinion, you'll find more photos of it in this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=189282.

Doral

Reaction score
What I wore to church on Sunday here in Texas where the temperature was around 90 degrees and that was at 9:30 in the morning. Lucky for me I only had to go from the apartment to the car, into church and then back to the car and home where I immediatley took it off and put on something more comfortable.
DSC00004-2.jpg
DSC00002-3.jpg
DSC00007-1.jpg

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker

+1
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads