• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
they're on ebay literally every week

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
they're on ebay literally every week

Yup, not until recently though. I only used to see 45 and 46
Originally Posted by snake
^ Saw a pair of gray nylon achillies mids in 42 on b&s a few days ago. Could be gone by now though.

they weren't mid im pretty sure. Not sure how much i want nylon either.

the_state

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
1955s are very, very full. I think only people over 6' should try those.

sounds about right... i'ma hold off for a pair for '66s if i can find them at a decent price.

skander

Reaction score
These Our Legacy loafers marked down at the Tres Bien Sale - with the 20% of for non EU customers I'd get them for about $105, including shipping. I've been looking for a casual shoe i could throw on with raw denim/chinos or shorts. Thoughts?
2891905-rescaledpic-375x565.jpg

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh man, that paired with a tonal black leopard print shirt and some ******* badass boots...you would be unstoppable, man.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, it's legitimate. I actually like leopard print a lot, but I can't really pull it off with the boring stuff I wear. If I could find a tonal one like you were talking about in some other thread it would be neat.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to see that with straight up normal tan and brown and mustard leopard print shirt, **** I love uncontrol.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skander
These Our Legacy loafers marked down at the Tres Bien Sale - with the 20% of for non EU customers I'd get them for about $105, including shipping. I've been looking for a casual shoe i could throw on with raw denim/chinos or shorts. Thoughts?
I picked those up at the beginning of the sale. Leather and construction are both really good, especially for $100. The color in real life is a little bit lighter than the pic.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
thanks. trying to google and it is some japanese website. is this like rakuten with some proxy service?
Ask Unc

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
ndc-Spring-2010-Alithia-f01.jpg

The high ones in green or blue . I can get them for about $120.

Hell yes. I have the ones on the far right and they are real sweet. The blue ones look awesome. Where you getting them for 120 at?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads