• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I want a baller ass bowl
ffffuuuu.gif

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeremy Scott needs to do a pair of Pedobear Adidas', that wannabe a few pages back ain't cutting it.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
i kno
frown.gif
spent like 15 min yesterday trying to find it. would be so sick to wear those around town.

Yeah, bape tees were fake too
frown.gif

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Just do what jkissi does, all his clothes cost like $20+tailoring.

Also jkissi I saw you in the Korean GQ (it's even worse than the USA one) and it was making a big deal about how cheap your clothes are. You only got a small corner in some page in the back though.

That can only go so far

Was he really in the Korean GQ

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm becoming convinced that the people with an interest in the Self Edge-type of product are the biggest flakers when it comes to buying and selling. I mean this as no slight against SE, just the kind of person the shop's products attracts on the second-hand market.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I'm becoming convinced that the people with an interest in the Self Edge-type of product are the biggest flakers when it comes to buying and selling. I mean this as no slight against SE, just the kind of person the shop's products attracts on the second-hand market.

i couldn't agree with you more.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No offence to everyone in Superdenim but the SE look looks good on like 3 people I've ever seen, Kiya being one and a few others scattered around.

I'll be starting a big clean out thread when I get back to Brisbane as I've accumulated stuff I'm never going to wear and have a couple duplicates.

I also made macarons with chocolate ganache today. That is all.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i wanna buy a yukata /******* ******
Just /googled Ahahaha Would be awesome So Kawaii!!

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yukatas are actually really comfortable if you have a good one in the summer. I know because I lived in Japan and wore one one day (Yukata festival).

I was searching older posts in SF, came across something that may blow minds if you lurk MC at all: Holdfast is barely over 5'5". Never would have guessed it.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
No offence to everyone in Superdenim but the SE look looks good on like 3 people I've ever seen, Kiya being one and a few others scattered around.

For real. The interest in this type of stuff seems to be more in how they're made than how they look. I mean, as a manufactured good they are very cool and there's a lot of attention to detail and a certain feeling of "authenticity" in the way they're made. But they really don't look good on a lot of people; it mostly comes off looking contrived.

Originally Posted by Razele
Just /googled

Ahahaha

Would be awesome

So Kawaii!!

the one i wanted the most is sold out:

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/buffal...601yukata.html

this one looks cool tho:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/silver-bullet/gfvf-11-w1r0/

idk. would be nice for around the house when it's too ******* hot

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
****, I lost weight quicker than I thought I would. Dropped 3 kg in less than two weeks. I'm under 70kg again for the first time in months. My 5507s are loose in the waist, I have to use the last notch in the belt, and my sized down 5010s fit comfortably now. No wonder my tailor kept thinking ********* up some measurements the past couple weeks when I was making that suit.

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
****, I lost weight quicker than I thought I would. Dropped 3 kg in less than two weeks. I'm under 70kg again for the first time in months. My 5507s are loose in the waist, I have to use the last notch in the belt, and my sized down 5010s fit comfortably now. No wonder my tailor kept thinking ********* up some measurements the past couple weeks when I was making that suit.

How did you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads