• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mattt
Ugh.. I'm so embarrassed about my metal elitist days... it's really lame as ****.. can't stand the people or music anymore

Ehh I really enjoy it. The trick is to have a sense of humor about it.

nonissue

Reaction score
First fit, weird expression due to swelling from jaw surgery a few weeks ago.
ndgxbooxapcxclarks.jpg

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5
You want to BUY a PERSON? I'm pretty sure thats against the law.
Depends on where he's posting from

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
look how creepy I am
k9almq.jpg
Hat (hiding hair) James Perse Uni-qlo CP dress shoes

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^^ There are these things called private messages, feel free to use them
facepalm.gif
Damnit, ninja'd by that creep

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ought to give uniqlo jeans a try, the cut looks good.

Jef Costello

Reaction score

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nonissue is that the nom de guerre shirt-jacket from this past season? hows the fit?

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_1794.JPG

New vehicle for Robbie, and btw Cynic rules

__CB__

Reaction score
Solid look nonissue. robbie should never step foot in a thrift store again.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
What do you mean by 'hendrix thing'?
"to hendrix" (verb) the act of wearing one's pants too high so as to reduce fertility and/or screw up proportions. hence my title. my first hundred or so pics all involved mooseknuckle and real long legs + shortened torso. i like those pants but i wish the rear pockets were welt rather than flap pockets. see if you can get them changed, you've got quite a booty like me, and while we like to show of our primitive bushman buttocks, we don't want everyone to get jealous.
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
There is an inbetween that can be found. Hendrix, you need to grunge your **** up a bit, everything looks too clean and pristine right now. This can be done without reaching for the gothninja card, though some DRKSHDW jeans are maybe viable...
Nah dude, that's not what I meant, of course it's not for everyone. You obviously sold your drshhdw's.
laugh.gif
And of the few looks you've posted, you usually execute well. Hendrix has some issues with his fits and since he's considering a bit of aesthetic redirection I think adding a bit more of an edge and a little grunge to his stuff could work. I don't read SZ too regularly but I've never seen Mailmoth in anything ninjagoth. Most of his **** is just high fashion concept. also you misinterpreted my mention of ninjagoth; Hendrix mentioned borrowing from that "aesthetic" and I was saying that maybe is not the way to go; instead just break your **** in hard and buy a couple of louder accent pieces, maybe look to some grungier brands/collections for inspiration without overcomplicating things.

ARW pretty much summed it up. i just want a bit of an edge. i've been thinking about getting some DRKSHDW. just a few edgier pieces is all i want, not full on RO.
Listen to Bahamut if you don't already. I also recently have been rediscovering Baroness' first album that **** is so epic.
i'll give them a listen when my flatmate gets back with his epic harddrive. has pretty much everything.
Originally Posted by Listi
"oh i have never heard of that, do you like slipknot?" and i jumped off a bridge
haha

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I was walking around the Plaza in downtown Kansas City yesterday, and it's absolutely amazing how people wear almost the EXACT same clothes that the folks on here wear but look 10000x worse. They look like freakin' hipsters and all of them have moose knuckle going on. On top of that, most of them you can't tell if they're gay or straight because of how tight they have everything. It's amazing how the slightest touch can make people look classy and masculine(as most folks on here look), vs. hipster and effeminate(downtown KC).

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnd the latent homophobia is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads