• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are an old couple
DSC_0412-1.jpg
DSC_0413-1.jpg
DSC_0415-1.jpg
Saville Row (taken in) H&M Florsheim

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got kind of a hendrix thing going on with the pants, but I like the pattern. I'd get them hemmed to have a medium break at the most. Get a belt in there, too.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by i_pod_sux
Yes?
A redeeming post by the Class of '10 (though you're probably a puppet anyway)

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
ahaha holy **** centaur pic

Cool, your trousers are cotton right? When I had my cotton trousers hemmed and cuffed like that, they were about that length. One wash later and they were just right.

anyways, if everyone else is posting their "don't give a ****" fits I may as well too (think I'm gettin a haircut tomorrow)
30wba06.jpg

f067pg.jpg

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I do, you really should not wear that aesthetic, you are a built, aryan mother ******, that **** is not for you, stick to kicking mules. You should be wearing samurais aldens and white tees listening to Jimi Hendrix and Bob Dylan, not blasting Ceremony with your dickflap and combat boots.
but i hate aldens and love hardcore and thrash and tech death. honestly first year at uni all i'd listen to was old sepultura, meshuggah, coroner, botch, death, cynic etc. I'm getting kinda bored with just copying aeglus fits. at least until i can get some suits.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
honestly first year all i'd listen to was old sepultura, meshuggah, coroner, botch, death, cynic etc.

I'm seeing Cynic again in 2 weeks. This time, no Meshuggah and they're playing all of Focus. sup

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
I'm seeing Cynic again in 2 weeks. This time, no Meshuggah and they're playing all of Focus. sup
******* bastard. I saw Meshuggah last year which was sick, also Dillinger Escape Plan which was fun. Cynic is the other band which i'd just love to see live. But i'm not sure if they'll come to New Zealand.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****, that has to be the greatest post in all SF history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads