• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtu2004

Reaction score
Originally Posted by IST66
1-57.jpg

i like this. although i probably wouldve gone with plain shirt. on a second thought, i think i only like the fit of the pants. nice.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Well, here is a "test shot" I took last night to see if I liked it with a bow tie. I am still undecided as to the final elements. Mine is Freeman's Sporting Club.

It will make a full appearance next week.

Freemans-2.JPG

Too cool for school. I double-dog dare you to wear white shows with it!

kylelovesyou

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gtu2004
i like this. although i probably wouldve gone with plain shirt. on a second thought, i think i only like the fit of the pants. nice.

I'd love to know where these pants are from. They look great.

tshaw

Reaction score
Threadbearer;

Things seem so much more civilized over there in Europe. I very nearly moved there after Bush's re-election. Oops! Did I say that out loud?
bounce2.gif

If he had time to cut up a lime, then he had time to crop out his pup tent. By the way, Spoo, which PS did you wear with those swim trunks?

If Spoo had time to cut up a lime, he wouldn't be in the picture - instead - it's "Garcon!" Actually, I was wondering what 'tie' he was wearing with his Bahamian 'Shorts'..
laugh.gif

T

emptym

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
... Beer is for drinking straight, lime is for margaritas (and pie).
Exactly.

Originally Posted by NOBD
I'll try, gregaz. Corona (lime) and white beer (sometimes lemon) are the only beer-fruit combinations I drink (and only in summer).

Anyone else a fan of the Radler?

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by emptym
Anyone else a fan of the Radler?

Yuck. But what's worse is a concoction they drink in Germany which is a mix of beer and cola (known as Diesel). I tried it, and that simultaneous drinking and throwing up sensation is not something I care to repeat. As bonus, the foam settles on the sides of glass in the same way that it does in public hot tubs. The Spanish have their own version of this atrocity called Calimucho.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrDaniels
Too cool for school. I double-dog dare you to wear white shows with it!

If I had some white bucks, I would. I will be wearing spectators with it. White and brown.

Mike

Schorsch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
I'll try, gregaz. Corona (lime) and white beer (sometimes lemon) are the only beer-fruit combinations I drink (and only in summer).

How about a Bananenweizen? Or has this not made it north?

Schorsch

Reaction score
Yuck. But what's worse is a concoction they drink in Germany which is a mix of beer and cola (known as Diesel). I tried it, and that simultaneous drinking and throwing up sensation is not something I care to repeat. As bonus, the foam settles on the sides of glass in the same way that it does in public hot tubs. The Spanish have their own version of this atrocity called Calimucho.

More generally known as "Schmutziges" or dirty beer. But your description is apt: it tastes the same going down or coming up. *Hurk*

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice cream suit, Holdfast. Love the pink shirt/navy tie. I like the looser looking trousers, too.
How about a less 'matchy' pocketsquare?

AndrewRogers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay, this one is destined to end up in the creepy images thread, but an A&S thread tribute shot here, including a t-shirt from NZ. The toys are my nephew's but the photography is all mine.

4778525255_670da4857c.jpg

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lime IS a fruit.
I have tried it, I live in the land of Mexican beer and fruit - I just think it's gross. Beer is for drinking straight, lime is for margaritas (and pie).

Exactly.

I think lime is the only thing that makes it slightly bearable, and even then I'd rather not drink Corona. Then again I'm more of a fan of hoppy beers with some bite.

Racing Green

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Still breaking these jeans in...and oh - the ps is not the same colour as the shirt...

4777332463_758bcbe5fa.jpg
4777331145_24f882a68d.jpg

Awesome collar roll. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads