• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hottest chick you b@nged

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Mark has a point there about it being disrespectful, but your question about marrying the hottest lay you ever had brings to mind something that's comes up repeatedly through the years in talking about marriage: you're choosing someone for the rest of your life. Eventually you weed through your quota of Mrs. Right-Now's and short-term-good-time girls, and find yourself wanting to settle down, and your criteria might change a bit.

I'm with you. I would never marry on looks or sex alone. But one thing I have realized is that a lack of interesting sex makes me very unhappy. As someone who does not like to cheat, this means bad or just ok sex is something of a dealbreaker for me if I am committing for the rest of my life.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
untitledghh.JPG

untitledghgfhhghjgh.JPG

fistbump.gif
Thanks G.

I realize that to all you guys who are married or in your 30s, and have loved and lost several people, it just seems like a tiny little speedbump in the road of life. But man, this **** hurts for the first time.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
fistbump.gif
Thanks G.

I realize that to all you guys who are married or in your 30s, and have loved and lost several people, it just seems like a tiny little speedbump in the road of life. But man, this **** hurts for the first time.

Sorry, bro. It'll make you stronger though. Plus, you still have us!!!
bounce2.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I don't know if this girl is my current gf or if she is technically considered an ex.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif

inlove.gif
K-dub.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No it doesn't seem like that at all. It's always a big deal when it's something real, first or fifth time.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ex. My ex's out value the drunken hookups/random flings when taken on an average... Numbers are a bit skewed though. I've only had 4 ex's and only smashed three of them because one was a god fearing christian girl from a strict korean family. Dates always ended in rough handjobs that routinely failed to satisfy... ironically this was the most recent and it drove me to seriously consider cheating no less than 10 times.

MS scale (they are all asian, helps with the grade): 8, 8, 6 (maybe a 7 because she had huge boobs on a small frame) and the biblechick was a 6.

Hookup/fling wise, I've never had one that I wouldn't tell my friends, but a few that I wouldn't be proud to share. MS average: 5... quite a few were white and just generally unappealing beyond getting fucked up.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sometimes random, one-night stands with a hot girl can be better than sex in a long-term relationship. Emotional attachment doesn't guarantee physical chemistry, after all.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Random chick. I've never had a really hot girlfriend. I've actually never had a serious girlfriend.
confused.gif

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
No it doesn't seem like that at all. It's always a big deal when it's something real, first or fifth time.
+1

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

True.
Very true.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Truth.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Sometimes random, one-night stands with a hot girl can be better than sex in a long-term relationship. Emotional attachment doesn't guarantee physical chemistry, after all.

but why would you be in a relationship with someone you don't have physical chemistry with?

in my experience, it's all just attraction. you can't seperate physical and emotional chemistry. when you have emotional chemistry with someone, it makes you more attracted to them.

this "she looks like wife material" thing is such bullshit. no point marrying someone you're not attracted to.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
but why would you be in a relationship with someone you don't have physical chemistry with? in my experience, it's all just attraction. you can't seperate physical and emotional chemistry. when you have emotional chemistry with someone, it makes you more attracted to them. this "she looks like wife material" thing is such bullshit. no point marrying someone you're not attracted to.
You're overthinking it. You don't always know if there's something better out there when you're dating someone. You might date a girl for some time, think your physical chemistry is great, only to discover that it wasn't really all that after having a one-night stand with someone else. However, I think you're generally right. Physical chemistry seems essential to a fully functional, happy relationship. I can legitimately say that my wife is the hottest girl I've been with--as cheesy as that might sound, it seems perfectly natural to me that such would be the case.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

+1. Sorry Kyle. Sucks man.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads