• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clarks Desert Boots

mattt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lordofthefart
Random question about these boots for those who own them.. how comfortable are they? they look like they'd dig in to your leg when you walk.

Real comfortable and soft, feels like wearing a slipper.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just got em:
2lc1pnn.jpg

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just got a pair too. i find them super comfy. my friends were a little put off at first by the masculine vibes they were giving out when i first showed interest, and then all dissolved into aww-ing and omg-ing once i finally had them on. they really do look cute on girls, fyi.

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
pics?

wink.gif

ohhh, i've been warned never to show my true female form to SF. i might consider this though, just so you guys have some idea.

farraj18

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
just got em:

2lc1pnn.jpg

I'm currently trying to save up some cash for this pair. Let me know how they look w/different outfits.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random question about these boots for those who own them.. how comfortable are they? they look like they'd dig in to your leg when you walk.
Suede ones break in easily. Within two or three days they're like a second skin.

Friend of mine has the beeswax leather version and said it took a bit longer to get them comfortable.

Johdus Fanfoozal

Reaction score

-Recently broke down and got a pair of beeswax on sale.
-Went down a half size following advice from peeps on this board.
-My DBs arrived and they were mad tight.
-Took them to my shoe guy, who stretched them out for 72 hours.
-Added a cheap drug store insole as I'm prone to do with casual footwear.
-Feels like I'm walking on pillows these days.
-Everything's right with the world, truly.

videocrew

Reaction score
Dig into your leg? Have you never worn boots before?

videocrew

Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Argentino
Friend of mine has the beeswax leather version and said it took a bit longer to get them comfortable.
Obenauf's will speed this up, but it shouldn't be more than a week or so.

stylenoob718

Reaction score
Originally Posted by farraj18
I'm currently trying to save up some cash for this pair. Let me know how they look w/different outfits.

yeah I'm interested in checking out some outfits with these black boots. I bought the beeswax pair and those pretty much go with everything but for some reason my black suede ones are a little harder to pair up just right.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna buy the sand suede ones in 9.5 (I'm about a size 10)

Think they'll go well with black jeans or grey jeans?

Also, where's the best place to order them from in Canada? Amazon won't ship, zappos is out of my size..

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 1up
I'm gonna buy the sand suede ones in 9.5 (I'm about a size 10)

Think they'll go well with black jeans or grey jeans?

Also, where's the best place to order them from in Canada? Amazon won't ship, zappos is out of my size..

Softmoc carries them online but they're $140. Your best bet is to buy them on ebay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads