• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Macallan9

Reaction score
I would like to start a petition to unban dandyfiche and squirrel the arrogant bastard sockpuppet thread. That thread had so much potential
frown.gif

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
well i'd say that the banning decision here is pretty, uhh, black and white.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
well i'd say that the banning decision here is pretty, uhh, black and white.

That's very Film Appreciation of you.
laugh.gif

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Macallan9
I would like to start a petition to unban dandyfiche and squirrel the arrogant bastard sockpuppet thread. That thread had so much potential
frown.gif

+1

If I made one mistake as Dandyfiche, it was getting a little too defensive with him. Also a little too quick on the draw. But his premise was on point.

Incman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro
Theres a difference between asking a general question such as I did, and then specifically asking a person the question. Dumbass.

Plus you cant compare SF to a bar, its oranges and apples. One is a personal social gathering, more than likely with people you know. The other is a relatively anonymous internet forum with people who you dont know, and most likely will never meet.

My condolences for your loss.

That being said, you punch me or hit me with a decanter, you better kill me.

Internet tough guy
worship.gif

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
What is most likely a sockpuppet threak with this lovely gem about foo hitting on a 12 year old.

Can the mods please do something.

Do what? You've been on a role of turning people in for little things. Why bother? Go get laid.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
+1

If I made one mistake as Dandyfiche, it was getting a little too defensive with him. Also a little too quick on the draw. But his premise was on point.

Look, kid, it happens to the best of us. You got overeager. It was your first real puppet and you wanted to share it with the world. But ya gotta have patience.

It reminds me of when I was 16. I found out this really hot girl "liked me", while I was drunk, so instead of playing that **** cool and waiting it out and casually getting in her pants, I called her the same night I found out, drunkenly, and told her how much I liked her and other gay **** like "you have a really beautiful name" lol.

Needless to say I learned my lesson about being overeager and never made that mistake again. May this be a lesson to you, Bastard.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
we have a pretty good idea of who it was out there in forum world who cost us RJMan. I will always ban him on sight. I just did. He can have all the plausible deniability he wants. I have a ban button.

you mean he keeps coming back?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
nah not regularly, but from time to time he resurfaces. In the past we have let that ride for various periods. I am going to be a lot more shoot-on-sight about him now.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Waiting for the grand puppet-slaying show

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and that's the end of him. Dumbass.

Sigh... Some people insist on getting the ream hammer.

Hmmm... I missed that altogether. Serves me right for not monitoring this thread at all times. Cheers Matt
cheers.gif

Etienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
we have a pretty good idea of who it was out there in forum world who cost us RJMan. I will always ban him on sight. I just did. He can have all the plausible deniability he wants. I have a ban button.
worship.gif

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
...and that's the end of him. Dumbass.

You guys must have been busy. I'm surprised he lasted that long.

Is it just me, or was he getting really cranky lately?

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
he'll be back. probably already is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads