• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official "What is Beckham Wearing" Thread

jcard

Reaction score
hey guys i know most hate this thread and want it to go away but you do habe to like how every single button shirt he wears no matter the price point is taliored to the same length. Even if its so he can do that stupid half tuck thing.

three_man

Reaction score
just to chime in on Beckham's fashion sense, I have to admit I really liked the look of his Sendra 3565 engineer boot and bought a pair................. So for all those tempted to buy one, this post will be more like a review of the boots. I sold them after 2 months of daily wear to uni and work. Here's why: They look good in pictures but look crap in real life. Theyre overpriced, see below The leather is not very thick unlike Red Wing, Chippewa or Alden work boots. It does break in easily but the thing is the more you wear it the cheaper it looks beaten up. It doesn't age well. Its a pain to walk or run in it (I can run in my chippewa's and INdy's) when your in a hurry. Even after being broken in theyre a pain to wear-the sole is crap and there is little cushioning. Chuck Taylors or Vans are way better in terms of cushion. The sole and heel wear down real fast and the nails in the heel portion start making 'clinky' noises when the heels worn down. The leather scratches easily For a engineer boot, there's not much heft to it, I have a six inch chippewa utility boot that weighs more than it. So there's my review of Beckham's Sendra
teacha.gif

Oski

Reaction score
He borrowed them from Cristiano..

article-1038261-020E872C00000578-649_468x741.jpg

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ha ha... It floors me when this question gets asked about such generic looking stuff. It would be different if there were something special about those swim trunks. But you could get something just like them anywhere, even Target or Walmart. WTF.

Hey, what brand are those crutches? and that leg brace? I want to be just like Beckham! What did he have for breakfast? Where did he buy his silverware?

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
actually when he wears a suit, his style isn't that bad imo:

David-Beckham10.jpg_e_d495eefeea2ea6a272e41b3555012dad.jpg

david-beckham-suit1.jpg

article-1199993-05B8AF7A000005DC-193_468x660.jpg

more_of_yummy_d373_large.jpg

Who is his tailor these days? None of this lot is MTM/RTW

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
& how would we know this? Have you tried emailing Beckham? Maybe he's on Facebook.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GBR
Who is his tailor these days? None of this lot is MTM/RTW

Gieves and Hawkes does a lot of them.

Marcus Brody

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
Ha ha... It floors me when this question gets asked about such generic looking stuff. It would be different if there were something special about those swim trunks. But you could get something just like them anywhere, even Target or Walmart. WTF.

Hey, what brand are those crutches? and that leg brace? I want to be just like Beckham! What did he have for breakfast? Where did he buy his silverware?

I bet you couldn't find those swim trunks at Target or Wal Mart. They're much shorter than anything I've seen on the general American market.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jeans are S.Waltons....only available in Arkansas.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads