• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
Hickey Freeman has a lot of their ties on 75% OFF sale, which makes them $30.
I have a bunch of these, and they are REALLY nice. A lot are made in Italy, some in the US and UK. Lots of SF approved styles available - dots, snowflakes, etc, etc, etc.

Great deal.
Nordstrom Rack usually gets HF ties for this price too.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you get Slim Fit or Classic?

Are all of the Baracuta items made in England or just the jackets? Interested in Polos and some sweaters, there is no info on where the items are made on the web.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW The B&S part of this site has some amazing deals that shouldn't be missed.
Intent has some BNIB AEs for $130, mta265 has some BNIB Alden shell loafers for $240,.... RJMan, SpooPoker, whusurdadi,... also have some amazing deals.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fritzl
Alexander Moden
Rauhensteingasse 10

1010 Vienna

fon: 001 43 1/ 5123946-0 from th U.S.
fax: 001 43 1/ 5137825

"Alt Wien" by Crockett & Jones

061.jpg

Just a note for UK members that the C&J factory store have a number of Alt Wein seconds at £120-150

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Did you get Slim Fit or Classic?

Good question!! I ended up getting one of each, acorn in classic and tan in slim. I sized down on the classic.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fritzl
Alexander Moden
Rauhensteingasse 10

1010 Vienna

fon: 001 43 1/ 5123946-0 from th U.S.
fax: 001 43 1/ 5137825

"Alt Wien" by Crockett & Jones

061.jpg

Can some one identify the black captoe on the left side in the bottom row ?

Thanks

gladhands

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saks' Consolidation sale begins tomorrow, July 8th. Prices are usually 60% off on sale items. Major locations only; NYC, Chicago, Beverly Hills, Boston, etc.

trader

Reaction score
I just got an email from bodileys. select styles for sale. some are more discounted than others. email them to ask for a sale list in your size most interesting are the lowndes for 208 instead of the regular 260. i know they have this available for UK sizes 7E and 7.5E. some handgrades in 7E for 266 pounds. suede belgrave
inlove.gif
a shame i already have both
smile.gif
and if anyone isn't familiar with bodileys, they are the best IMO for ordering C&Js.

trader

Reaction score
nope, they only send me a list for 7/7.5

sarah is really fast when it comes to responding to emails so you should give them a shout

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gladhands
Saks' Consolidation sale begins tomorrow, July 8th. Prices are usually 60% off on sale items. Major locations only; NYC, Chicago, Beverly Hills, Boston, etc.

What is included in the sale?

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the 2 of you that don't know, RL is having their 25% off sale items thing again.

CardinalDoc

Reaction score
Happened by Wilkes-Bashford at the Stanford Shopping Center yesterday. They have a few Lobb Chapels in both black and brown (I forget the exact shade, but I think it was the parisian brown misty calf) for 40%+25% off = 55% off, bringing it down to about $650. They had several sizes of each still available...I'd call and ask for their current stock. They also have a prestige-line loafer (looks like the Edward) in black with the same discount.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads