• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I loathe every time the Dragostea Din Tei sample of Rhianna's comes on, what a bastardization of traditional Romanian music

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
I loathe every time the Dragostea Din Tei sample of Rhianna's comes on, what a bastardization of traditional Romanian music

I have the same reaction every time somebody steals a dilla beat. Shameful.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
i'll take any chance i can get to post a video of 3 homosexual romanian men running around on the wings of an airplane

raise as blesh, dar noma noma yay! noma noma yay! noma noma noma yay! keep'it hotel she dragostea din tei. nya the test they all keep thay yay!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira

I hope you're kidding.

(sidenote: I'm romanian)

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glasses are on of the only things i don't pay huge money for

I'll probably just put a prescription on some wayfarers. I break them fairly frequently anyway.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Outerwear is like $100, right? On the off chance they have this in a navy large, holla at me.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Why did I buy 3 more pairs of shoes?

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love how sq4you's introduction of lanvins in the waywt thread within the past year or so to this board created tons of baller-sneakerheads. Kind of hilarious how easily many people are influenced.

EDIT: its not even in the past year. more like past 6-8 months.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Outerwear is like $100, right? On the off chance they have this in a navy large, holla at me.

yeah, all S/S outerwears are 100. F/W are 250. I did saw that trench in khaki. It was a sample and there wasn't a size tag. Looked like a M or L.

jet, u can never have too many shoes. I try to have a small rotation, one new pair in, one old pair out.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
well, it also brought out the people who always liked and owned "baller sneakers" who now have a thread to talk about it and more like minded people.

Not to mention some people on this forum used to be "sneakerheads" in the sorta hypebeast kinda way (most on this forum stopped back in 02-06 though) but it's still in their blood

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing but crazy sneakers will result in an unbalanced wardrobe. I know ballatora is building a strong wardrobe to go with the sneakers but the rest need to step it up, or it'll just be jeans/tee and sneakers a la hypebeast.

GATS are easy, but visually/texturally interesting shoes like Lanvin and raf hi's should be paired with other crazy ****.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I hope you're kidding. (sidenote: I'm romanian)
My Romanian friend gets annoyed when I walk up and start quoting that song, isn't it your national anthem?

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm just happy to see SF over the whole ocbd/raw denim/desert boot look. I welcome our fellow baller sneakerheads.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So how long before I can actually post on Sufu after signing up? Just want to look at one damn for sale thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads