• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
apk did package arrive ??

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Teger wears the type of stuff I wear during the summer, so I don't object. I think it's the awful pictures that are irksome.

hey if anyone wants to buy me a camera, i'll take it

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dscn2204.jpg

Three questions:

Are DBs okay to wear with pants like this?
Are the fit of the pants okay?
Is the shirt too big?

Fire away.
peepwall[1].gif

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Probably Target.

Bingo.
biggrin.gif

I'm not spending any money on shirts until I know wtf I'm doing. I'm trying to learn about fit before I go and blow a bunch of cash on nice clothes.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
as longs teggy's whites stay creased those fits are FRESH also bow ties and cleavage party =
bigstar[1].gif

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
To show off boots and avoid jean scuffing/rubbing on concrete, make it easier to run without worrying about jeans flailing about and your legs retain heat better when there is no opening between boots and jeans.

the first one is the only true answer here.
Originally Posted by raags
compliments and criticism appreciated, first waywt

thom finch long cardi
who am eye merino wool long tee
nudie thin finns
clarks dbs

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I think the cardigan could work but the neckline on the T underneath isn't aggressive enough to go with it. It needs to be wider or lower or something.

Also, this fit needs boots.

yup
Originally Posted by TKJTG
Three questions:

Are DBs okay to wear with pants like this?
Are the fit of the pants okay?
Is the shirt too big?

Fire away.
peepwall[1].gif

you're gonna need to get some better clothes. the fit of both the polo and the pants are bad. You shouldn't tuck in the polo either.

take a risk and buy some nicer clothes. buying from target isn't gonna get you anywhere. just lurk for a while and figure out what would be good for you.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
take a risk and buy some nicer clothes. buying from target isn't gonna get you anywhere. just lurk for a while and figure out what would be good for you.

Thanks for the criticism! I knew the shirt was ****(it's not something I bought post-SF discovery), I'm just trying to get an idea of fit. My hope is to learn before buying nice stuff(which I'll have the budget for in a month or two).

If you don't mind me asking, what is wrong with the pants? I've read a lot of advice on denim but I haven't really seen a whole lot on khaki's so I would really appreciate some input.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on Teger's fits. Those are really good summer fits imo. I should post more. Half the time I decide to take a pic these days, I'm wearing this ******* flannel. Whatevs.
IMG_6869.jpg

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raags
i agree i didn't actually wear the dbs out during the day retaken with the shoes i wore out / that go with it better (random brand cuban heeled loafers):
wEQnZ.jpg
do you think the cardigan being "slightly effeminate" is neccessarily a bad thing? i personally think it's interesting as my look is pretty rugged/masculine (shaved head/beard) and it's not overly feminine i feel.

Awesome cardigan that is exactly the type of thing I would wear. Shoes are all wrong, needs boots or black patent balla sneakz. Also agree with uncontrol in that the tee needs to be more aggressive in the neckline, scissor that ***** homie. @Barims: Awesome jacket and amazing shoes
worship.gif

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I wear a white v and jeans every single day but **** bothering to take another pic of it.

Same, white topman v neck, nudies jeans and either paul smith plimsols or aquascutum desert boots. Thats why I haven't posted a photo in a while.

CrazyJ

Reaction score
The sweater looks really bad on you.

Jeans are kind of baggy...

The costume national shoes probably would look nicer if you rolled your jeans up a bit more and showed more of the top part, and not just the cheesy metal emblem.

It's all just too much. I don't know how cold it is wear you are, but if you can just take that W+H hoodie off. It might look better with other outfits, I don't know, but in this one it really ruins everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads