• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dropped a predator missile on bduce, which I blame on him for running around outside.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
Hey, when you prestige a second time do the "prestige" challenges reset as well??

Most of them do go away, but some stay such as each gun's total headshot amount (the one that leads to the gold skulls after 1000 HS), total kills with each gun, and a few others.

Personally I like doing the Presitge. I'm on prestige 4 (rank 45), and will definitely be doing it til I'm 10th. It just gives you something to try and accomplish within the game other than the sole purpose of killing people. Plus, to me, it kind of gets old when you have every single gun and attachment unlocked. I don't know, I just feel like I have this huge advantage all the time when I'm rank 70, which I guess is why I prestige almost instantly every time. I like the challenge personally. I can honestly say I wouldn't play nearly as much if it weren't for Prestige. If I were you, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
predator teamkills are forgivable. me telling mauro "i'm coming up, DON'T SHOOT ME!!" and him subsequently shooting me as i turn the corner, is not
laugh.gif

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
predator teamkills are forgivable. me telling mauro "i'm coming up, DON'T SHOOT ME!!" is not
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YES, I remember this and I clearly heard "Mauro I'm coming up don't shoot me." Only to hear "Zap"...oh I thought you said he's coming up.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's right! I thought he said" he's coming up, Mauro. Not "DON'T SHOOT" I am coming up , Mauro.

Onion,
You should play with us. We have a solid group and have a reall good time. We talk A LOT of **** , complain a lot, and rage quit but it's all for the love of the game!

If we could keep 5 or 6 on the roster we could play like we did last night ALL the time.
Maybe we could quit are jobs and become sponsored like the nerd a few pages back.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when we have 5+ guys on at a time, we basically form Voltron.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^lol, correct!
I just played a few today and crushed it. Did so well my K/D went from 1.47 to 1.48
I am on my game!

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So who could we get to sponsor us?
spam[1].gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't look at me. I need all the help I can get. I think we should practice more and then look like sponsors. I am thinking-
Red Bull
Gator aide
Miller Light
absoulte Vodka
EA sports

and of course Wolf Vs Goat uniforms

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^**** don't forget the WvsG fanny packs.

Looking forward to another predator being dropped on me tonight.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
and of course Wolf Vs Goat uniforms <--------- goes with out saying Mana.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
and of course Wolf Vs Goat uniforms <--------- goes with out saying Mana.

Speaking of which, am I the only one not in the tote club?? If so we need to change that.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who is on tonight to continue our hot streak??

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am! going to buy some batteries now.

Slopho--- then get online and buy a tote!

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I am! going to buy some batteries now.

Slopho--- then get online and buy a tote!

I'll be on much later... my mic wasn't working last night as a result of my batteries being low, so I'll have to pick some up later tonight before I hit the game.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads