• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why no girls here?

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm a girl. while i still troll this website pretty often and laugh at most of you guys (with or at you), i'm still hesitant to infiltrate the "boys club" you guys have created. i know i'm not as quick on the draw with the admiral ackbar .gifs and i don't wanna embarrass myself...y'know?

anyway, i like seeing another girl here. maybe we'll start slowly taking over...one russian fashionista at a time.
devil.gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
i'm a girl. while i still troll this website pretty often and laugh at most of you guys (with or at you), i'm still hesitant to infiltrate the "boys club" you guys have created. i know i'm not as quick on the draw with the admiral ackbar .gifs and i don't wanna embarrass myself...y'know?

anyway, i like seeing another girl here. maybe we'll start slowly taking over...one russian fashionista at a time.
devil.gif

How do you feel about the Chick Ratings threak?

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
better question have they sent any pms to cherry.

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

actually some of the funniest and most entertaining threads are the ones where you guys one-hand type your way through pages of photos of entirely unattainable and airbrushed chicks bending over at the waist for their next meal ticket. it's great. i'm not even being sarcastic about the entertainment value those can supply.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scarphe
better question have they sent any pms to cherry.

Cherry is good example of the type of woman that thrives on SF.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
actually some of the funniest and most entertaining threads are the ones where you guys one-hand type your way through pages of photos of entirely unattainable and airbrushed chicks bending over at the waist for their next meal ticket. it's great. i'm not even being sarcastic about the entertainment value those can supply.

SFowned

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I like you. I feel like you can hang with the DT boys and not die inside. That says something about your character. What exactly it says, I'm not sure.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
...the ones where you guys one-hand type your way through pages of photos of entirely unattainable and airbrushed chicks...

laugh.gif

fairholme_wannabe

Reaction score

+1--Pretty good stuff right there.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like you. I feel like you can hang with the DT boys and not die inside. That says something about your character. What exactly it says, I'm not sure.

Wait. All you other guys who spend a bunch of time in DT aren't dead inside?

Imdoinitwrng
frown.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

lolpwnd.

...wait, I type on some of threads.
frown.gif

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score

worship.gif
foo.gif
worship.gif
foo.gif
worship.gif
foo.gif
worship.gif

[WhiteKnight] I like you. [/WhiteKnight]

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thanks, i think. lets hope that compliment doesn't mean that i'm actually a lesbian computer nerd and just haven't discovered it yet.
confused.gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks, i think. lets hope that compliment doesn't mean that i'm actually a lesbian computer nerd and just haven't discovered it yet.
confused.gif

Even though my first inclination is to ask you to show me your boobs, I'm going to refrain and recommend that you never ever post a pic of yourself on this forum. No good can come of it for you, even if you are hot.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
confused.gif

lol8[1].gif

A word of advice: Never, ever, ever use the term "lesbian computer nerd" in DT. You'd get half the forum banned.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads