• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Étienne
I don't find that thread that despicable so far. But posting the photo in DT is over-the-top in my opinion, whether the account is legit or not.

Etienne, a married man visiting the rate chicks thread? Shame on you.
laugh.gif

Don't worry though, I'm backlogged with the ratings and by the time I get to her she will be long gone.

Etienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Etienne, a married man visiting the rate chicks thread? Shame on you.
laugh.gif

Tsk, tsk. What is it with people who seem not to remember my fascinating personal life story? First it was holymadness who thought I was still at school and now it's you thinking I am married?

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Étienne
I don't find that thread that despicable so far. But posting the photo in DT is over-the-top in my opinion, whether the account is legit or not.

Linking to "guess her muff" is so weak and pathetic I don't even know what to say.

Metro, you're probably right.
frown.gif

Etienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
Linking to "guess her muff" is so weak and pathetic I don't even know what to say.
Wow I had somehow missed that.
facepalm.gif

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

+1. Dickhead move.

lefty

milosh

Reaction score
I posted the pic into the chick rating thread.

I apologize.

Etienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosh
I posted the pic into the chick rating thread.
IMO, you should have waited until it is proved that the account is fake. Until then, we should act under the assumption that it is legit. Good of you to apologize, though.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Increasingly douchey and homophobic trolling, and not much contribution that I could see.

He's back, and not exactly hiding (vince.rich), and trolling again. Can't say it's homophobic, as I only saw one post, and it was entirely unoffensive, but it was not even remotely amusing.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
squirreled the miscarriage thread because 1. he spelled celebrate wrong, proving that he is a moron and 2. that's just fucked up. Really.

Lately I have really been wondering what is wrong with people here. I seriously don't get it. If the OP wants to call my friend Sharon, who miscarried a year ago, and cried for ******* months about it, and ask her if it is cause for celebration, then I will concede he has manned up, and he can have his thread back.

Are your offline balls that big? We've always said this place is a bar. Would you ask her across the table? Her big Texan husband Adam beside her?

Otherwise, really dude....is that what it's come to for you?

Dipshit.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
He's back, and not exactly hiding (vince.rich), and trolling again. Can't say it's homophobic, as I only saw one post, and it was entirely unoffensive, but it was not even remotely amusing.

He really loves this place, much like you.

- B

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
squirreled the miscarriage thread because 1. he spelled celebrate wrong, proving that he is a moron and 2. that's just fucked up. Really.

Lately I have really been wondering what is wrong with people here. I seriously don't get it. If the OP wants to call my friend Sharon, who miscarried a year ago, and cried for ******* months about it, and ask her if it is cause for celebration, then I will concede he has manned up, and he can have his thread back.

Otherwise, really dude....?

Dipshit.

Morons are morons. Discriminating between f'd up and not f'd up things is not one of their core skills. As we can see on SF daily.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt

Are your offline balls that big? We've always said this place is a bar. Would you ask her across the table? Her big Texan husband Adam beside her?

Otherwise, really dude....is that what it's come to for you?

Dipshit.

I also gave him a week off. On a personal note, we had a miscarriage about 1.5 years ago. Circumstances (we were on a road trip to a 90th birthday party and then my brother's wedding), made it that much worse.

If he said this to me across a bar. I would have first punched him in the mouth, and then regained my senses, and realize that hitting him with a whiskey decanter would risk less injury to my hand, and has a much better value/price ratio.

Yeah, there are lines that can be crossed, even in DT.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads