• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TieMyShoe
it is still alive as of this morning. You must go to bing cashback website, search "shoes" then click on the shoebuy link. You have to go to the cart to see the 35% discount added. To buy multiple of the same shoe, u have to add them individually.

got it... thanks!

yellman

Reaction score
Speedo is having a warehouse sale from July 7th until the 10th.

Find men’s racing swimwear, t-shirts, track pants, women’s racing swimwear, triathlon swimwear and olympic gear.

Wendnesday July 7th 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Thursday July 8th 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday July 9th 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday July 10th 10:00am – 3:00pm

Warnaco, Inc.
20600 Clark Graham
Baie D’Urfe, QC H9X 4B6

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^nice. anyone know if speedo will do bespoke swimwear? i find that the waist fits me fine on RTW, but i need a ton of extra room up front
devil.gif

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
^nice. anyone know if speedo will do bespoke swimwear? i find that the waist fits me fine on RTW, but i need a ton of extra room up front
devil.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Redwoood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to Holt on Bloor today.
They had some kind of store-wide sale on, but not much that was interesting.

The only interesting bit was their shoe sale. A few models of church's on what seemed to be clear-out: Consul, Sawley, Westbury for $370 if I'm not mistaken.

Shoes were in so-so condition, some of them with significant shop wear, but it's what you would be paying for seconds from England anyway.

Hodaddy

Reaction score
Baracuta 4 day sale 30% off ...

http://www.baracuta-g9.com/

AS A VALUED BARACUTA CUSTOMER, YOU CAN ENJOY 30% OFF EVERYTHING... BEFORE THE SALE GOES LIVE TO EVERYONE ELSE!

THIS OFFER INCLUDES ITEMS SUCH AS OUR 'MADE IN ENGLAND' JACKETS, AS WELL AS AN EXTRA 30% OFF ALL OUR CURRENT CLEARANCE ITEMS - NEITHER OF WHICH WILL BE REDUCED IN OUR SUMMER SALE!

EXCLUSIVE PROMO CODE

SIMPLY ENTER SALE30 AT THE CHECKOUT

ENJOY YOUR 30% OFF ACROSS THE SITE UNTIL SUNDAY 4TH JULY

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alexander Moden Rauhensteingasse 10 1010 Vienna fon: 001 43 1/ 5123946-0 from th U.S. fax: 001 43 1/ 5137825 "Alt Wien" by Crockett & Jones
061.jpg

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris 1
For those of you who like RL polo shirts Macy's is having a sale on the interlock polos @ $14.99 ea. in certain colors.

Use code "designer" for free shipping over $75.

Good deal, but the "classic fit" fits like a tent.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hodaddy
Baracuta 4 day sale 30% off ...

http://www.baracuta-g9.com/

AS A VALUED BARACUTA CUSTOMER, YOU CAN ENJOY 30% OFF EVERYTHING... BEFORE THE SALE GOES LIVE TO EVERYONE ELSE!

THIS OFFER INCLUDES ITEMS SUCH AS OUR 'MADE IN ENGLAND' JACKETS, AS WELL AS AN EXTRA 30% OFF ALL OUR CURRENT CLEARANCE ITEMS - NEITHER OF WHICH WILL BE REDUCED IN OUR SUMMER SALE!

EXCLUSIVE PROMO CODE

SIMPLY ENTER SALE30 AT THE CHECKOUT

ENJOY YOUR 30% OFF ACROSS THE SITE UNTIL SUNDAY 4TH JULY

Thanks, I snagged two of the made in England G9s.

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New and Lingwood summer sale going on now, with a lot of shoes reduced from 299£ to 229£. If I'm not mistaken, most/all of their rtw range is made by C&J and Grenson.

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne
New and Lingwood summer sale going on now, with a lot of shoes reduced from 299£ to 229£. If I'm not mistaken, most/all of their rtw range is made by C&J and Grenson.

Hm, tempting. Ordering from outside the EU gives a VAT refund as well.

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hickey Freeman has a lot of their ties on 75% OFF sale, which makes them $30. I have a bunch of these, and they are REALLY nice. A lot are made in Italy, some in the US and UK. Lots of SF approved styles available - dots, snowflakes, etc, etc, etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics