• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes but the girl comes w/it.

Originally Posted by KitAkira
Holy Jesus, this Balmain is >$53k

35402_437371188689_214637738689_5726995_7763253_n.jpg

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Haha dude looks like a younger version of me for sure, maybe 2 years ago. It's uncanny.

Yeah. Truth be told, dude ain't got **** on you, though. There can be only one Easonegger. You're Jeanne Lanvin, he's Daniele Alessandrini - if you know what I mean. Plus we all know full well that the chic already would have begged for a urgent toilet break with you acting as a "companion in distress" if the pictured guy was really you - if you know what I mean...

OK. Enough soft soap. That'll have to do...

____

I want some Barton Perreira shades
frown.gif

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I don't spend much time over there, but there seems to be an outlook that you should be concerned with materials first and appearance second.

Dunno about that, at least for the waywt thread. I got heaps of praise with uniqlo and muji. I don't list brands though, and usually I have pretty killer shoes.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Yea, i think everyone knew that thread wasn't going to go well in MC. Probably would've been better for mauro to see that coming and not flip out on them. I mean, i know that's his style but only makes people less trustworthy

That thread is painful to read. Mauro should holster his internet rage. It kills the points he is trying to make.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *Tee*
You're Jeanne Lanvin, he's Daniele Alessandrini - if you know what I mean.
So you're calling Eason a girl? Real mature. My Raf coat came today, and might be going back soon. Didn't expect it to be full length (hits my knees), not sure I can pull off a full length. It is pretty damn baller though

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
love my mac
inlove.gif

ip4 should be here soon

scribbles

Reaction score
^^ welcome to the family. you are now officially a fanboy no matter how valid a point you may make.

I've been down with the Mac's since the Apple II's. Still got it in the box. Inb4thebandwagon

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alrite guys need some help finding this, Silent by Damir Sword trousers. Missed out on Forward, I've a fit in mind that can use these. Something similar will also work.

rvd537.jpg

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rabizaman
Do you think its really works? Because i do not agree with you. I have some other opinion and i think i am right in it.
The topic you discussing is very common on interner and may be some people will denay my post. Any how i will keep posting
i have found the same topic and even content on forextradingevo. com,

Keep posting and keep criticizin

<3 forex trading, i just started and made enough money in a week to kop unlimited julius

jaac

Reaction score
kop those vibrams for a lakers game jet, sweet colourway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads