• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fertilizer
i'm sure that 99% of the people who take pics of themselves and post their fits onto a fashion forum do so thinking that their **** is golden. this time i am of that small one percentile thinking that my latest was but decent. just didn't really care for your fucked up commentary is all. thought it sucked.

dude what's wrong with you

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
LwxRn.gif

nobody likes me? then bend over ladyboy, i'll **** you till you love me.

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
my anus is reserved for eason, thank you very much
i never meant to ask your permission. **** is better. i'll just **** on yr face then.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
wow,

I am not a fan of uncontrol, he and I rarely see eye to eye on anything.

But yeah, '****' is very un-necessary.

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
wow, **** is a four letter word for a reason. I am not a fan of uncontrol, he and I rarely see eye to eye on anything. But yeah, '****' not necessary.
actually it is. at the very least in this instance. you see i could never forgive myself if i were to "make love" to a ****** or a new half. ****, being an act of violence would be the only way i could probably get a chubby if attempting to sodomize a vile creature such as uncontrol. not so much into the specific act of my phallus piercing he-she's back ***** as i am into the domination and humiliation aspects. so if he-she offered and lubbed up her mangina willingly (like he-she does for eason), **** would just be a boring act of ****-love. which i am not interested in. ****, humiliation and defecating on uncontrol and her like is.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I think I've come to the conclusion that Uncontrol doesn't only look like a woman, he acts like one too.

I don't know any women that looks like Uncontrol, who the **** do you hang out with.

Rikkar501

Reaction score
peepwall[1].gif
waits for ban

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fertilizer
actually it is. at the very least in this instance. you see i could never forgive myself if i were to "make love" to a ****** or a new half. ****, being an act of violence would be the only way i could probably get a chubby if attempting to sodomize a vile creature such as uncontrol. not so much into the specific act of my phallus piercing he-she's back ***** as i am into the domination and humiliation aspects. so if he-she offered and lubbed up her mangina willingly (like he-she does for eason), **** would just be a boring act of ****-love. which i am not interested in. ****, humiliation and defecating on uncontrol and her like is.

Uncontrol is kind of a dip **** at times, but you just suck a bag of dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads