• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fertilizer
ab133

Originally Posted by KitAkira
That is an overall **** look

Ah, a pun

fertilizer

Reaction score
Those aren't skinny pants, and that is an overall **** look

"overall" meaning that it has some decent or redeeming qualities/aspects? if not, that's a pity. then i must say 2 u **** you, **** face.

morox

Reaction score
Tell me if my polo looks too tight (it shrunk quite a bit but A LOT in length by accidentally going through the dryer):

I am pretty stocky/muscular. I just don't want to come across as a douchebag.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
"overall" meaning that it has some decent or redeeming qualities/aspects? if not, that's a pity. then i must say 2 u **** you, **** face.
The shirt looks like some xxxxxl Koop **** with armholes that could likely fit your chest, can't blanket hate on drop-crotch because I've seen it look nice on an occasion or two, but those look like oversized South Pole cargo-sweats, shoes look like someone took apart a white corrugated pipe and glued them onto some hi-tops, jewelry does nothing for the fit. Summary: You look like a short ******, are you going to start posting Koop codes now?

fertilizer

Reaction score
The shirt looks like some xxxxxl Koop **** with armholes that could likely fit your chest, can't blanket hate on drop-crotch because I've seen it look nice on an occasion or two, but those look like oversized South Pole cargo-sweats, shoes look like someone took apart a white corrugated pipe and glued them onto some hi-tops, jewelry does nothing for the fit. Summary: You look like a short ******, are you going to start posting Koop codes now?
thanks (thanks but no thanks) for the criticism. unfortunately i know not of this koop ****. don't know what south pole cargo sweats you speak of look like either. just sounds like some limp wristed hate. nice effort on the sneaker description...i repeat nice effort. my bling not big or icey enough for my xxxxxl koop **** and south pole cargo-sweats? looking like a short ******? this sort of summary conveys to me that you either wear an eye patch (maybe 2) or are just some random terrible hater desperately trying to fart rainbows from out his taint. maybe if you come up with something alittle better than that or show me a ****** fit similar to that of my "******" fit, i might take back that last **** you, but you still sound like a **** face. sorry.

cez

Reaction score
This is a very concise and accurate critic (must take notes). And even though I am not a huge fan of this particular look. I can appreciate it IF done right but this just looks poorly executed. The bottom half has is alright. I actually like the kicks and drop crotch pants, but like Kit mentioned the top is way too big and looks like a dashiki, actually. Morox- That polo is mad tight and not in a good way. It might look better on a slimmer person but you are too buff to wear anything that tight. The length makes you look short(er) and the tight sleeves/chest creates the illusion you look like a *****, even though you are not.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i really hope those jeans look better post-soak, 'cause damn

from the website:

I hate to say it this way, but if you miss the deadline, you missed the boat and its out to sea and there you are standing on the dock with your limp ticket
laugh.gif
eh.gif

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
still need to hem a tiny bit. definitely going to leave it long enough to roll though.
the taper on these pants is amazing.

IMG_1674.png

IMG_1676.JPG

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
thanks (thanks but no thanks) for the criticism. unfortunately i know not of this koop ****. don't know what south pole cargo sweats you speak of look like either. just sounds like some limp wristed hate. nice effort on the sneaker description...i repeat nice effort. my bling not big or icey enough for my xxxxxl koop **** and south pole cargo-sweats? looking like a short ******? this sort of summary conveys to me that you either wear an eye patch (maybe 2) or are just some random terrible hater desperately trying to fart rainbows from out his taint. maybe if you come up with something alittle better than that or show me a ****** fit similar to that of my "******" fit, i might take back that last **** you, but you still sound like a **** face. sorry.
musicboohoo[1].gif
Why don't you go ahead and list the good points to your fit SQ: Don't like the bottom of the vamp on those Lanvins, it's weird, and the pants would be perfect length if you got rid of the stacking in the first pic, casually long but not jeans-y

morox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cez

Morox-

That polo is mad tight and not in a good way. It might look better on a slimmer person but you are too buff to wear anything that tight. The length makes you look short(er) and the tight sleeves/chest creates the illusion you look like a *****, even though you are not.

Okay, thanks. I accidentally posted the pictures in the "What are you wearing today" thread by accident and asked for an opinion. Someone else said it looked fine.

I now have two different opinions. I see what you mean though.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
thanks (thanks but no thanks) for the criticism. unfortunately i know not of this koop ****. don't know what south pole cargo sweats you speak of look like either. just sounds like some limp wristed hate. nice effort on the sneaker description...i repeat nice effort.
my bling not big or icey enough for my xxxxxl koop **** and south pole cargo-sweats?

looking like a short ******? this sort of summary conveys to me that you either wear an eye patch (maybe 2) or are just some random terrible hater desperately trying to fart rainbows from out his taint.
maybe if you come up with something alittle better than that or show me a ****** fit similar to that of my "******" fit, i might take back that last **** you, but you still sound like a **** face. sorry.

LwxRn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads