• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
there are these wooden ones back in the land that are so sick

I got a khalil mamoon (love that word lol) that's been busted for the past year and too lazy to find a replacement bowl. **** worked great.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
those are pretty good too hand painted gold designs on some are real nice
the wooden ones hit so smooth but you gotta buy a bunch wood doesnt last no point in cleaning them they are so cheap everybody keeps asking me to get them some

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
I've killed 2 ipods and 3-4 blackberries. No more expensive phones for me
frown.gif
. Love the iphone 4's new shape, though.

jesus

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm so close to having a great wardrobe. All I need are some white lo-tops, lots and lots of shirting, and a leather. fuuuuuccckkkk. And all I want is stephan schneider......

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
I think my CP high's are gonna have to go back...just got pulled for doing 88 in a 65.
ffffuuuu.gif

size 43?

Originally Posted by kelvinsense
I've killed 2 ipods and 3-4 blackberries. No more expensive phones for me
frown.gif
. Love the iphone 4's new shape, though.

I would die without my expensive phone. timing is everything, kill or lose them just as the next new toy becomes available. I lost my bb three days before the 3gs came out. How convenient.

it was glorious day for US soccer. Donovan, I take back all the horrible things I said about you over the years.

nn, can't believe I haven't seen you at WF before.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
those are pretty good too hand painted gold designs on some are real nice
the wooden ones hit so smooth but you gotta buy a bunch wood doesnt last no point in cleaning them they are so cheap everybody keeps asking me to get them some

I haven't seen the wood ones.

Just hit up an old homie I had on my b list and he's getting me a new km base for like 12 bux. Need to cop some coconut coals now and new flavas.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hope the practicality of owning a great wardrobe will be enough for me to sustain my interest in clothing.

I've had a lot of collector-minded hobbies in the past, all of which have eventually subsided. I don't doubt this mentality fuels my interest in style/clothing/fashion to an extent. But unlike these other hobbies, there's an applicable use for a great wardrobe.

On that note, I continue to thin out my possessions, even though I'm increasingly more focused on building a well-rounded wardrobe. I feel bad for owning unnecessary possessions, but actually contemplated buying a tuxedo shirt (!) the other day. Because, you know, what if some day I want to wear a tuxedo outside the context of a wedding party? In other words, I'm becoming more like Patrick Bateman sans the homicidal tendencies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
^^ have you tried starbuzz ? it lasts forever, blue mist was pretty good flavor too

ps you never said anything bout my margiela just got

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I hope the practicality of owning a great wardrobe will be enough for me to sustain my interest in clothing.

I've had a lot of collector-minded hobbies in the past, all of which have eventually subsided. I don't doubt this mentality fuels my interest in style/clothing/fashion to an extent. But unlike these other hobbies, there's an applicable use for a great wardrobe.

On that note, I continue to thin out my possessions, even though I'm increasingly more focused on building a well-rounded wardrobe. I feel bad for owning unnecessary possessions, but actually contemplated buying a tuxedo shirt (!) the other day. Because, you know, what if some day I want to wear a tuxedo outside the context of a wedding party? In other words, I'm becoming more like Patrick Bateman sans the homicidal tendencies.

depending on your age, a tuxedo should be a must have anyways. i'm contemplating buying one now since i need to wear one once or twice a year.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
can't go wrong with any of those kicks

dont like anything minty but blue mist is pretty good used to smoke that couple years ago

been on white peach forever but a couple of the ones are really good forgot their names

ps. I have a really really sick tux shirt

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i got a sleeveless knit no gats yet mang
i havent tried the white peach i should get on that. mint is no good and mixing it overpowers any other flavor in there.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
oh ya thought you meant the shoes in your fit, that **** is nice pg2g has the l/s version

werd on the mint

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
size 43? I would die without my expensive phone. timing is everything, kill or lose them just as the next new toy becomes available. I lost my bb three days before the 3gs came out. How convenient. it was glorious day for US soccer. Donovan, I take back all the horrible things I said about you over the years. nn, can't believe I haven't seen you at WF before.
Do all of you people live near the same Whole Foods or something? I feel like I'm on that second hand smoke tip in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics