• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

c00kz

Reaction score
What do you wear over/with a polo? GQ was trying to convince people cardigans were the answer..

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
exactly, another fail

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
DSCN5029.jpg

I'll take robbie given the choice. I wouldn't be nearly as embarrassed to be seen with him in public. Let's take a poll.

horror1-1.jpg
horror2-1.jpg
horror3-1.jpg

c00kz

Reaction score
A Harrington, maybe? It seems with polos you've either got to roll with it alone unless you want to pair it badly (polo + sportcoat), or you risk the chance of dressing up like an english guy at the supermarket.. Plus you've already got to fight through the handicap of polos being SA/IT uniform, and worn by those who can't be bothered with buying larger and larger button-front shirts to handle their gut.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no offense to him but i don't think robbie's religion allows for crazy saturday nights anyway...

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
I'll take robbie given the choice. I wouldn't be nearly as embarrassed to be seen with him in public. Let's take a poll.
oh no, db_ggmm wouldn't want to be seen in public with me! :'( ps. thanks for taking the time to actually edit my pics and line them up, i'm super flattered pps. two of the three pics you used were meant to be humorous

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since you are such a fan of rehashing people's photos to dig at them, I figured it was only fair. In fact, you apologized for doing so not very long ago at all, but I guess you forgot.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Since you are such a fan of rehashing people's photos to dig at them, I figured it was only fair. In fact, you apologized for doing so not very long ago at all, but I guess you forgot.
i think if someone takes a dig at me it's ok to take a dig back? what's the harm? it's all jokes. i've had my face photoshopped into gay sex pics and not bitched this much ps. seriously, who the **** are you

the_pole

Reaction score
i think if someone takes a dig at me it's ok to take a dig back? what's the harm? it's all jokes. i've had my face photoshopped into gay sex pics and not bitched this much

ps. seriously, who the **** are you

You and the guy arguing need to both STFU. kent_money was bad but you arent any better ,you always seem to pick e-fights with almost every member in the thread.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nope i'm actually really kind
smile.gif
also i wasn't aware that using someone else's fit pic as a (joking) retort was taken so seriously; if that's the case, i won't do it again

backtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads