• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
2) Spalla Camicia is a douchebag and the son of an incestuous goat.

Speaking personally but I would hope that these aren't grounds for a ban. If they are, I'm out.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
Speaking personally but I would hope that these aren't grounds for a ban. If they are, I'm out.
Its a joke, he's a troll, read what he writes, if someone was that stupid they wouldn't even be able to access the internet without getting help from the people caring for them. He used to post as "azure" and openly supported fascism.

Agnacious

Reaction score
I find internet drug users almost as tedious as internet tough guys and internet casanovas.
Really, what kind of an idiot posts about how to use MDMA on a clothing board, and what bigger idiots respond. ******* morons the lot of you. DT it.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Agnacious
I find internet drug users almost as tedious as internet tough guys and internet casanovas.
Really, what kind of an idiot posts about how to use MDMA on a clothing board, and what bigger idiots respond. ******* morons the lot of you. DT it.

You must have missed the most intelligent post in that thread:

Originally Posted by Piobaire
I would say looking for advice on the Internet is the best step you can take.

nod[1].gif

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah the mod who posted in there is a ******* moron!

Agnacious

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
You must have missed the most intelligent post in that thread:

I must have missed the temporary sanity.

Originally Posted by Bhowie

I hope you're cute cause you sure as hell ain't bright.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
Mods have said don't use this thread to ask for bans. On that note, I'm not sure how much of what hossosso is a joke or not, but certainly there has to be some limit to what he can say and get away with.
If you have some sort of problem you should just come out and say it. I'm not afraid of you. Better yet, PM me before turning narc... *****. If you're too stupid to figure out what is a joke and what isn't then I'm sure as hell not going to tell you. It may not be irony and it may not qualify as a joke but not a jury in the world would ever convict me of being serious. Chucklehead.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
If you have some sort of problem you should just come out and say it. I'm not afraid of you. Better yet, PM me before turning narc... *****. If you're too stupid to figure out what is a joke and what isn't then I'm sure as hell not going to tell you. It may not be irony and it may not qualify as a joke but not a jury in the world would ever convict me of being serious. Chucklehead.

When you get all angry sounding, I imagine the chimp in your avatar pounding savagely on a keyboard.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
When you get all angry sounding, I imagine the chimp in your avatar pounding savagely on a keyboard.

Hmmmm maybe this is the appropriate venue to kindly ask the Hoss for my avatar back

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JustinW
Hmmmm maybe this is the appropriate venue to kindly ask the Hoss for my avatar back
Kindly check the records... edit: then **** off.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
I find internet drug users almost as tedious as internet tough guys and internet casanovas. Really, what kind of an idiot posts about how to use MDMA on a clothing board, and what bigger idiots respond. ******* morons the lot of you. DT it.
Originally Posted by Bhowie
My take on it, as mod, member and moron is pretty simple. 1. it's not on the clothing board, it was on the social life board. If we are a 'clothing board' then I guess we have to pull down a **** ton of content nonetheless. I'm sure you will be very happy then. 2. I didn't DT it, but notice someone has, OK, whatever. Can't say that has my seal of approval, but then, what's my seal of approval worth? 3. Some kid wants to try E, good for him. I don't care. I was in the same boat 15 years ago. Was no internet to ask then. With or without a thread on the topic, he'll likely still do it. I suspect I have done more of it than most people on this board, and continue to occasionally do so. He wants to know what he is in for, then I am happy to tell him. He has heard some things here and there about its effects, side effects, and things to do while you are rolling to stay as safe as possible, again, I am happy to tell him, clear up any misconceptions from either my own knowledge or own experience on the topic. You no like, you no click. 4. We have always used the guideline of a bar around here as a code of conduct. If someone asked me in a bar what to expect the first time they rolled, I'd tell them, and I'd tell them pretty much the same as I told him. 5. If your position is 'drugs are bad and so we shouldn't talk about them' then I will respect your right to live in 1953. 6. If that makes me an internet drug user in your eyes, one step worse than internet tough guy or internet casanova, then, whatever, I've been called all three and plenty worse and been pretty consistently unperturbed.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
6. If that makes me an internet drug user in your eyes, one step worse than internet tough guy or internet casanova, then, whatever, I've been called all three and plenty worse and been pretty consistently unperturbed.

I would like to add "internet Australian" to this list. Your accent is unconvincing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads