• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
san diego....
plain.gif

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by word
Let him tailor another piece of clothing not that important.

Seconded. If you can't find recommendations, just have him work on an ill-fitting polo or something and see how it goes. I made the mistake of giving my first tailor a Marc Jacobs button-up only to get it back with the button placket curving 2 inches to the right from top to bottom.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JesseJB
Jesus Christ, guys. The point Im trying to make is this: The only difference between what an oppressed Muslim woman's burqa and the hippie woman's uniform is the head covering and earth tones. Its just ironic, in a way.
Are you seriously pissed because some women don't show enough skin? Dude you're in Seattle; there are no half-decent men around anyway. My friend moved there and he gets laid by speaking french; women are so desperate for anything not-american/seattleite or whatever you animals are called. Pick up the pace and you'll see skin. I suggest showing some skin yourself by wearing assless chaps, it will get the ladies swooning in no time.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Are you seriously pissed because some women don't show enough skin? Dude you're in Seattle; there are no half-decent men around anyway. My friend moved there and he gets laid by speaking french; women are so desperate for anything not-american/seattleite or whatever you animals are called. Pick up the pace and you'll see skin. I suggest showing some skin yourself by wearing assless chaps, it will get the ladies swooning in no time.

Haha this really is true. I don't have any problem cleaning up here because I figured all that out a long time ago. But there are some diamonds that could be polished up here if they would just try. Im not butt-hurt about it though.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im pissed men dont show enough skin...

i want 60s and 70s shorts back

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
im pissed men dont show enough skin...

i want 60s and 70s shorts back

every time i see your sig I WANNA BUY UGGS

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
confused.gif
Hey now! Then again, I speak French (....ish). Victory is mine!

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5
every time i see your sig I WANNA BUY UGGS

I think I remember that Ugg spam post. I really need to take a break from the interwebs.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

best post in a while, thank you fuuma

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking about transferring schools because fashion is so bad at U of I. Well, not entirely for that reason, but it's a big part of it. Also I don't want to have to hear the new Black Eyed Peas hit every time I leave my room.

It's the same thing, I think. I like good things, so when I spend years of my life in a place where everyone will only like ****** things, it is bad? Bad enough to transfer to a 50k/year school?

Fuckin' Columbia, I could buy the whole BoO f/w collection for that kind of money.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
never mind, this is the dumbest post on styleforum

Thinking about transferring schools because fashion is so bad at U of I. Well, not entirely for that reason, but it's a big part of it.
But wait! A new contender has emerged!

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also there was an article in I think Harper's about how some fundamentalist women choose to hide their sexuality from the public in order to intensify the experience they have with their husband. Recognizing their own beauty, and thinking of it as such a worthy and precious thing that they share it only with the people they find deserving. Seemed alright to me, as long as women make the decision and don't have it made for them.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by T4phage
are you up for some trolling?
i've seen some of the replies to your outfits and the suggestions of gayness.
i found a pic of a emo/goth in the process of hetrosexual penetration, and i think that it could be said to look like you..
i'm thinking of having some fun with it, with your assistance.
what say you? something crossing streetwearXdumbthreads
if you have a skpe account we can discuss if you are amiable..

wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads