• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cez
congrats dude, your definitely going to laid tonight
bigstar[1].gif

By a nice boy.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Waffle
IMG_2396.jpg

Its hipstery but I don't mind this, the fence/it's shadow in the photo also compliments your shirt nicely.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I can't wear shoes inside so I wear boat shoes to work almost every day because they slip on fastest/easiest and I can wear them with no socks. If I could wear shoes at work I would have worn my E. Bonafes or a. testonis. Anyways snapped a shot when I came home since I figured you'd ask another question and it's easier to just post a pic.

1zz5pxh.jpg

Nice, well played

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's no way that grill is hot enough. A dozen coals that far away aren't going to do anything. I can't tell what those brownish hockey pucks in the back are, but luckily you have those veggie patties that don't actually have to be cooked.

mshemons

Reaction score
Sadly you are right
frown.gif
That was all the charcoal my buddy had and the grill was locked in place. The bison burgers in the back eventually got cooked but it took a while.

jarjar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I can't wear shoes inside so I wear boat shoes to work almost every day because they slip on fastest/easiest and I can wear them with no socks. If I could wear shoes at work I would have worn my E. Bonafes or a. testonis. Anyways snapped a shot when I came home since I figured you'd ask another question and it's easier to just post a pic.

1zz5pxh.jpg

I like this and def agree that some different shoes would have elevated the fit, imo.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got a DSLR....

Now I can post my mediocre fits... with a narrow depth of field. Can't wait

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Behold! For I hath downloaded the grains of my cameraphone:

2zi4vna.jpg
rqvfy8.jpg
15po9dk.jpg

Cigar to Aeglus

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
middle pic is fantastic, quite sophisticated my friend

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barims, love the look, club collar in particular looks great, not a fan of the beard, and this is coming from someone with perpetual ratty facial hair

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
barims is so awesome it's incredible. thanks for killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics