• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jinx88

Reaction score
Heh, they're just so... ordinary though. That's no hate against white chucks, just that I'm looking for something slightly more unique to pair with denim that I don't wear all that frequently. But all-white sneakers would work better than something that is black/white? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to sneakers.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm not really sure to be honest. A gray would be nice. I'm thinking black wouldn't look so good with the indigo, but i don't think it matters that much. Take a look through WAYWT.

Jinx88

Reaction score
Went ahead and got these while they were still on sale and in my size:
med.jpg
If I'm not happy with them in person, I can always get some Gilt credit for them while looking for something better.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why do the laces look so bad?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jinx88
Heh, they're just so... ordinary though. That's no hate against white chucks, just that I'm looking for something slightly more unique to pair with denim that I don't wear all that frequently. But all-white sneakers would work better than something that is black/white? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to sneakers.

black leather chucks

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wish these Adidas were still in production.
adidas-originals-bw-army-mid-gsg9-01.jpg
adidas-originals-bw-army-mid-gsg9-02.jpg

adidas-originals-bw-army-mid-gsg9-07.jpg
adidas-originals-bw-army-mid-gsg9-06.jpg

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Got my German army trainers today. I'm a 9.5 dress shoe and 10 sneaker so I bought a 280 (which converts to 10US). I'd say they are a 1/4-1/2 size big but still wearable. Next time, I'll try a 275 but I think they might be too snug.

JackTheRipper

Reaction score
Thanks for the sizing info wannabeagiant. Also, RFX45, what were those Adidas called? They look ******* nice. Edit: looked up the picture's url and turns out they're called Adidas Original BW Army Mids or GSG9 Trainers

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I wish these Adidas were still in production.

RFX, ive got something for you. pre-oder in endclothing, saw it by chance. admittedly they are canvas though but i dont think it will take long for adidas to come out with leather version.

adidas_armybw_large_2.jpg

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

look at that

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks nice, however, I am not feeling the canvas and would have been great with a gum sole. Still, if it becomes available in the US, will probably cop.
adidas_armybw_detail1_2.jpg
I think they should just release something liek this w/o the subtle 3 stripes though.
160202008922115523500109_L.jpg
Thanks for the heads up.

the_pole

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Looks nice, however, I am not feeling the canvas and would have been great with a gum sole. Still, if it becomes available in the US, will probably cop.
adidas_armybw_detail1_2.jpg

I think they should just release something liek this w/o the subtle 3 stripes though.
160202008922115523500109_L.jpg

Thanks for the heads up.

adidas made a white samba ...like a few months back

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads