• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

official 2010 world cup thread

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Hence, my initial reluctance to add him. But getting in the right position is also an important quality as a striker, wouldn't you say? I'm sure Fernandes can attest to this.

I mean, Chuyoung got in the right position during the Greece game, but he missed every single ******* goal
frown.gif

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I should have put in 9,999,999 more
lol8[1].gif
smileys to get the point across.

Don't worry - I knew you were joking.
smile.gif

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a pointless way to get a red card.

TheIdler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aargh. How can you do that on such a meaningless play???

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
HELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

^Dude there's no way it'll end in a tie unless something changes dramatically, Greece is absolutely killing them now that they have the man up. They missed two SURE goals even before they scored. It could end as a draw but I really hope not!

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
greece winning would be even better for korea. hopefully greece wins, loses to argentina, and we beat nigeria.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Atrocious red card. That dive is Rivaldo-level. Now we have two teams (Australia) who are essentially eliminated by poor red cards.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
Atrocious red card. That dive is Rivaldo-level.

WTF are you talking about? Dude has raised studs to stamp the Greek player - regardless of whether he connected or not, he deserved it.

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
you're not korean are you
Only genetically.
Originally Posted by indesertum
greece winning would be even better for korea. hopefully greece wins, loses to argentina, and we beat nigeria.
A tie would keep Korea at 2nd place. In that case: -Greece ties Argentina, Korea only has to tie to move on. If Greece or Nigeria wins today, Korea will be tied for second, giving us: -Korea has to beat Nigeria, win by goal differential, or tie, depending on the situation. A tie is better for Korea, yeah?

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
WTF are you talking about? Dude has raised studs to stamp the Greek player - regardless of whether he connected or not, he deserved it.

Uhhh yeah you're actually right, raised cleats and a shove = red card. Can't help but think the Greek player dove after the fact to seal Kaita's fate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads