• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
I'm not a fan of the wide shoulders with tank/fake-tank exposed, always reminded me sports bra straps or something

i actually got it to hide my bra straps
redface.gif

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I'm stuck akwardly between XS and S and to be honest it's wayyy too tight for what I am going to be doing silhouette wise, I feel like the fit of Thom Browne is far superior.
I like their overdyed oxfords, which are difficult to find in an XS.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Copped-
imac
iphone4
speaks

Thanks kelvin.

PS. someone buy my brand new ipod touch gb

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I definitely couldn't pull off those Junya jeans but I'll be waiting on a fit pic.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
I definitely couldn't pull off those Junya jeans but I'll be waiting on a fit pic.
I think those front pockets are horrible and I'm not a fan of contrast lining thanks to Korea going ******* overboard with it already so it seems really cheap. Just my feeling though and I'm sure I'm in the minority.
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
sick kops Uncontrol. your girl will be happy.
pretty sure she will

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats cool man, I bought them for me, not for you. A good amount of posters on here will have plenty of **** to say but that doesn't really concern me.

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Early FW10 prep underway...

373.png

SO heavy. Holy crap is it heavy. Might actually just buy nothing but SNS knits from now on... except sizing these things is next to impossible without trying them on. ie, I bought the above in a size S and I'm like 175-180lbs, bought a W+H wool overshirt in L at the same time. Meanwhile the lightweight ones fit really slim. It's weird. Thankfully they stretch so much it kinda doesn't matter.

Thinking about buying one of these if it reaches 50% off at Oak. (Can't justify 500+ retail on a cardigan)

So size down on one of these things? I am 6'0 160-ish

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Do you really think it'll drop that low?

I should say that a) I am very thin for my weight atm, and b) there is almost no difference between the sizes. You could order a S, M, or L and get it thinking "yup, that's my size". I tried on a Start cardi today at Inventory in M and L, and the difference was almost non-existent. I have a Robust in XL that fits like a true size L and I can totally wear it, it's just more of a regular fit. So I have one heavyweight SNS in size XL and one in size S. That should tell you something about the sizing. I suggest trying it on... which also by the way will convince you that it's worth the retail price. The winter sweaters are absolutely fantastic and do not pill, at all. I don't know a lot of sweaters I can say that about. They are the hardest wearing knits on at least my radar screen. I'm going to be happily dropping retail on a Stark in the fall, probably in maroon.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I like their overdyed oxfords, which are difficult to find in an XS.

These are my favorite as well. I have a slate blue one with black buttons and white stitching that's wonderful.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Copped-
imac
iphone4
speaks

Thanks kelvin.

take a pic of the new setup with the iphone 4
wink.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Copped-
imac
iphone4
speaks

Thanks kelvin.

want. 27" iMac?

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
The double tank detail is nearly identical to what Julius is doing this season, though I doubt they're the first to do this.

I thought it was Julius initially too. But I don't think Julius made it in that color, and the Julius version has a more drooped neck.

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Do you really think it'll drop that low? I should say that a) I am very thin for my weight atm, and b) there is almost no difference between the sizes. You could order a S, M, or L and get it thinking "yup, that's my size". I tried on a Start cardi today at Inventory in M and L, and the difference was almost non-existent. I have a Robust in XL that fits like a true size L and I can totally wear it, it's just more of a regular fit. So I have one heavyweight SNS in size XL and one in size S. That should tell you something about the sizing. I suggest trying it on... which also by the way will convince you that it's worth the retail price. The winter sweaters are absolutely fantastic and do not pill, at all. I don't know a lot of sweaters I can say that about. They are the hardest wearing knits on at least my radar screen. I'm going to be happily dropping retail on a Stark in the fall, probably in maroon.
I hope it'll drop. Roden Gray has a few of their cardigans at 50% off including this one
SNS31001_F.jpg
But I really have to have the fold sweater. Oak starts their annual 30/40/50 sale this Friday so I will wait till Friday to check inventory.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
take a pic of the new setup with the iphone 4
wink.gif

ofosho

Originally Posted by impolyt_one
want. 27" iMac?

Nah my cousin got the 27 w/quad core and wacom tablet for his design ****, i got a beater 21.5 3gh duo core and dropped 5 bills on speakers for it (0). May get an airport or some other cool ****. Will acquire home automation app so I can control my homie's tunes, a/c and most importantly jacuzzi at his hollywood hills home remotely when he's away and I'm rollin up with a breezecake (2).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads