• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Just instakopped grey CP high's, am I going to regret this?
lol8[1].gif

same, but in white. X4. plus some wimminz for the woman. I think the CP highs are gonna look good, it's the silhouette I wished they made from the beginning. I will post RFX45-style photo when all my merch arrives, and be really obnoxious about my medium baller status, sq4you-style.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Gettin that coppin trigga finga ready for a couple things I've had my eye on all season.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Gettin that coppin trigga finga ready for a couple things I've had my eye on all season.

Jil face shirt?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I got a Jil face shirt (0) haha.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
what are you going for? I'm ready for some serious robokoppage too, alas my bank account is empty (see sig). I'm on a semi-grail hunt and it feels good. For the first time in a long time there are some stuff out there that I really want.

thoogsby

Reaction score
BB 40% off ties today. Slim Red and Slim Navy.

a585red.jpg

a585navy.jpg

Both for $100 shipped, not too bad. I badly need to start getting new dress clothes, going to start simple.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I almost added a Face Shirt to my The Corner order last night... decided not too for now.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Early FW10 prep underway...
373.png
SO heavy. Holy crap is it heavy. Might actually just buy nothing but SNS knits from now on... except sizing these things is next to impossible without trying them on. ie, I bought the above in a size S and I'm like 175-180lbs, bought a W+H wool overshirt in L at the same time. Meanwhile the lightweight ones fit really slim. It's weird. Thankfully they stretch so much it kinda doesn't matter. Also, here is the aforementioned wool overshirt (left pic, obv). Very happy to get this since I missed out on it back in 08 and any W+H with Riri zips in my size is a must-kop.
wings-and-horns-fall-winter-2008-4.jpg
I couldn't justify another $180 on the W+H fleece shawl collar trench Brian is also selling in the B&S here, by the way (size M, fits pretty TTS), but 180 shipped for that is a steal and someone should definitely hop on it before it's gone. He mentioned he had offers so I think it's 180 firm but it'd be a good buy at 250 so if you're a M, don't sleep.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics