• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

slappy

Reaction score
Wait when you say thinking of something else, do you mean you dont like those shoes?

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slappy
Wait when you say thinking of something else, do you mean you dont like those shoes?
No, I meant I thought they came in navy as well, but I was thinking of a different shoe. I like these chukkas you linked to. If I didn't have the suede perf cap-toes and a pair of Clarks desert boots, maybe I'd consider them for myself. Do you know the maker?

slappy

Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not know the maker. Im in the same boat though, just bought the perf cap-toes and am wearing some Clarks DB's. Honestly it is difficult to justify more expensive chukkas when the DB's are really pretty nice as is. Alright after looking around this thread claims they are AS: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=84373 Also apparently they drop way more in price than this sale. Ill snap them if I ever see them around the prices quoted in that thread, 150-200.

TieMyShoe

Reaction score
The best I've seen has been 25% off all regularly priced items (that was a couple months ago). June 21-July 6 BB will have a huge sale event.

3 for $159 regular dress shirts and regular sport shirts
2 for $159 luxury dress shirts and country club sport shirts
3 for $119 golden fleece polos
2 for $119 chinos
40% off ties, sweaters, jackets
30% off 1818 and brookscool suits, blazers, sportscoat, dress trousers
25% off casual pants, shorts, cordovan shoes, other footwear
50% off men's accessories, peal&co footwear

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Too bad the 1818 suits are only 30% off though
ffffuuuu.gif

vincerich

Reaction score
Originally Posted by We Tigers
I would order quickly, as I bet it's an error; on the front page of the site, the graphic advertising the sale states that the discounts are not applicable on shoes.

Really? I bought a pair from JAB for $210 last Thursday with no problems at all. They're sitting next to my bed now. There's no way that I could pass up that deal.

asdf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
If anyone knows what AE bargains we Canadians are eligible for, please post.
AE for example, won't sell 'seconds' to Canada and there are no 'Tent Sales' in Canada for AE.
That leaves Ebay and some other independant online sources?

Yeah, or you can pay the $450 Canadian retail.... sigh.

gilwood

Reaction score
I can't believe I missed the JOS A Bank deal - $25 off every $100 spent. Sale ends 06/15/2010.

Quote:
Allen Edmonds kicks off their popular tent sale today. The 2010 tent sale, which runs from June 17th through June 27th, offers an opportunity to save up to 50% on all factory second and discontinued shoes. Savings are also available on belts, accessories, and other name brand shoes that Allen Edmonds carries. For example, their ad in the Sunday Journal Sentinel shows their Park Avenue shoe, which retails at $325, for a factory-second sale price of $199.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads