• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

paperfingers

Reaction score
Man I love those Elgg chukkas above .... But I suspect the OP got the brand wrong. There's no mention of them anywhere on the internets.

Elg?

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blynch
My first pairs of alden, got these relatively cheap, $215 and $255, because they are discontinued. Think I'll be returning the ptb on the leydon last as they are a bit loose in the heel(really like the color on these though). The cap toes on the copley last fit me well and the rubber sole should be good for hospital use.
Those captoes are great.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ahab those riders are great, too much $$$ though

c00kz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Schpacko

Thats what i wear and thats pretty much all i ever need. Maybe a pair of brogue boots, but thats it.

Not into oxfords at all? And it looks like everything would benefit from cleaning and some polish.

Schpacko

Reaction score
Originally Posted by c00kz
Not into oxfords at all? And it looks like everything would benefit from cleaning and some polish.

Haha, yeah, i know. But i had some problems because i cleaned & polished them too often, now i just brush them from time to time and polish them after 4 - 6 wears.
but some look really dirty, gotta admit that.

@paperfingers: No, thats the name of the brand. You probably didnt read my last post.

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross post with Alden thread:

Alden White Nubuck PTB's:

whitenubuckptb.jpg

whitenubuckptb2.jpg

Alden Whiskey Shell Long Wings w/commando sole. I plan to wear the hell out of these this summer.

whiskeylwb.jpg

whiskeylwb3.jpg

whiskeylwb2.jpg

whiskeylwb1.jpg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
For reasons unclear to me, I'm unnaturally drawn to blue shoes.

Florsheim by Duckie Brown via B&S.
Made in India using Horween leather. Construction seems okay for the price paid ($215). I wouldn't pay retail for them though ($399).
bluduckie.jpg

My other blue shoes. Lobb, AE, Duckie, Alden.
blueshoes.jpg

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ahab
Been eying these Rider Boots for a while:

30-april-10-013.jpg

30-april-10-008.jpg

#6 Shell

quoted one more time because this **** is so bad ass

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ron is a really nice guy as well as giving massive value for money. I want some balmoral MTO next year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads