• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

We Tigers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WRAdvisor
Just looked on JAB and saw that you can get a pair of new AE Park Aves for $250

Their promotion is $25 OFF every $100 spent

Retail $325
JAB $250 (free shipping)

I would order quickly, as I bet it's an error; on the front page of the site, the graphic advertising the sale states that the discounts are not applicable on shoes.

CrocsRock

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
If anyone knows what AE bargains we Canadians are eligible for, please post.
AE for example, won't sell 'seconds' to Canada and there are no 'Tent Sales' in Canada for AE.
That leaves Ebay and some other independant online sources?

Really, no seconds for Canadians? Hm, may have to see about a proxy buyer or something.

jon5986

Reaction score
It seems G&G are on a clearance sale at Leather Soul as they are dropping the brand. Might be some cheap deals.....

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
WHOA... I sent mine in already... get on it guys! Since 2008, we have been proud supporters of Tony Gaziano and Dean Girling. Tony and Dean have truly become friends of Leather Soul, which makes this announcement very difficult. Unfortunately we will no longer be stockists of Gaziano & Girling. Strictly a business decision, we unfortunately decided that it is in our best interest to no longer carry the line. Our entire remaining inventory of Gaziano & Girling shoes are currently on clearance. Please send an email to [email protected] with your size in UK sizing and we will email you back a list of all available styles in your size. As this is a first come first served offering, please email us as soon as possible to have the best selection. Please note, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We wish Tony and Dean only the best for them and their families and look forward to seeing bigger and brighter things for Gaziano & Girling in the future.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sent mine in
smile.gif
Thanks for the PSA OP.

cmacey

Reaction score
Of course!, they had to do this two months after I moved off Oahu...First Cleverley comes to town, now this...just my luck!!! Oh well, an E-mail query is just as good I suppose.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
threads like this are why this smiley was invented -->
bounce2.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
threads like this are why this smiley was invented -->
bounce2.gif

...until you see the prices and sizes available.... (they have not written me back yet) :fingerscrossed:

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please post size 8 and 8.5 lists here, thanks. Btw, EG's summer sale starts June 24th.
decisions.gif

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
...until you see the prices and sizes available.... (they have not written me back yet) :fingerscrossed:
Originally Posted by btinl
All shoes are 895 with trees
All $895
frown.gif
including lasted shoe trees. 10.5E Arran, Vintage Rioja, MH71 Hove, Vintage Oak, MH71 Oxford, Black, DG70 Sinatra, Vintage Pine, TG73 St. James, Vintage Cherry, MH71 Woburn, Vintage Chestnut, GG06 Regards.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads