• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fosho
Just wanted to say it again -- DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE SHIRTS -- the Before Dinner Oxford in Sun Faded Royal Grape isn't even the most popular shirt and we have already sold out in one size and have 2 or less in three other sizes. Once these are gone, they're gone for good...

Yes. Whoever took the last Grape in XS, please go *************.
laugh.gif

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
laugh.gif

That's the first thing I'm gonna do when it gets here.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the p-p measured? At the armpit or 1" down from it? I am in love with the purple, just need to know which size to cop

chronic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
laugh.gif

+1
plain.gif
signed, guy who took the last XS blue gingham
smile.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
at the armpit. seam to seam. If you ever wonder how we measure things we have a guide on our webiste. If it's not on there I will make sure we put more up... measurements.

I have 2 purple meds left . Kinda good on large and xl ( which is weird) I have one XXL left.

I will pulled some shirts out of inventory for some celebs ( not lying) so inventory can be whack until Payman arrives ...please make note.

Payman is right the green kicks ass and the fading is so cool. I can't til people start posting pics you guys sleeping will be sorry.

Best,
Mauro

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on a green....what's the neck size on a large?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No real shrinking in the wash due to the wonderful things we did to the shirt. However I am not ruling a VERY small possability that it may shrink a tad.

The neck size is 16.5 or 17. Industry standard for a medium is 16 , now. It use to be 15 but with all the genetic mutated foods we eat people have been a growing.

Justin, you are correct. You are the early bird that gets the worm!

KBW

Reaction score
that purple is badass...is this the only run of those you are going to get?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fosho
Just wanted to say it again -- DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE SHIRTS -- the Before Dinner Oxford in Sun Faded Royal Grape isn't even the most popular shirt and we have already sold out in one size and have 2 or less in three other sizes. Once these are gone, they're gone for good...

Originally Posted by KBW
that purple is badass...is this the only run of those you are going to get?

yup

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got home and my grape shirt was in. This thing is pretty fantastic. The material is soft as hell and the buttons are really really nice.

Buy one people.

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered both colors of sun-faded shirts today.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
got home and my grape shirt was in. This thing is pretty fantastic. The material is soft as hell and the buttons are really really nice. Buy one people.
was actually going to say the same thing. Also, the gingham is ridiculously lightweight, and possibly the best gingham I've ever seen.
laugh.gif
very pleased with my purchase. Huge thick MoP buttons.. considering the last BoO shirt I bought had plastic buttons, very pleased (not to mention costs $50 less!) love these shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads