• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marijuana, do you partake?

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Turned it down every week in high school. Never tried it once. Now I'm curious, and would defiantly try it if I had the chance.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Used to every day, but my current line of work doesn't approve. I've tried that spice stuff, it was kinda cool, but I dont know what it is.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Have smoked it maybe a couple of dozen times in my life. Last was about ten years ago. Tried almost every drug available around that time once or twice (except I missed out on X
frown.gif
), greatly prefer alcohol. Although LSD would be more tempting if it only last for thirty minutes.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to like weed, but now I hate it. It's the paranoia that ***** me up.

topcatny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never have. When I was younger I had numerous opportunities and always chose not to partake. The joint just passed right by me at the table and my friends never pressured me. When I got older I realized I made it this far without ever trying it and I don't feel like I am missing out on anything.

Nananine

Reaction score
Weed is much MUCH more positive for me than alcohol., but it also depends on the strain. Indica exacerbates my depression considerably, but I'm still functional and has the bonus effect of killing my terrible allergy symptoms. Sativa worsens my allergies and sort of keeps me couch locked, but it doesn't make my depression worsen. I stay away from Indica now.

When I worked as a journalist, it was nightly. Nowadays, occasionally.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by topcatny
I never have. When I was younger I had numerous opportunities and always chose not to partake. The joint just passed right by me at the table and my friends never pressured me. When I got older I realized I made it this far without ever trying it and I don't feel like I am missing out on anything.

Same here.

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What would you do if you got high one time and were stuck like that for your life time?

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How do I answer the poll if I tried it once in college but I didn't inhale?

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reggs
Now I'm curious, and would defiantly try it if I had the chance.

Defiance is key, it's not worth it.

imschatz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nosu3
What would you do if you got high one time and were stuck like that for your life time?
What would you do if you got toe punted in the nuts by David Beckham?

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Once every two or three years nowadays, more often in my teens/early '20s but never on the regular. I don't like weed for the most part - cottonmouth from hell, if I've been drinking I get nauseous.

If it were legal, I'd like to explore the varieties of boutique weed like they have in Amsterdam or pot dispensaries - I could see getting into something that's more mental than physical. But it's not worth the effort or money for me to make the connections to get really, really good **** here in TX.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever actually had to take a drug test for a professional job?

That's one reason I don't partake, you never know when you might need/want to find a new gig and land a great offer but it requires a drug test. Another reason is that like drinking I probably wouldn't be able to do anything productive while high. At least with drinking you're usually out socializing when you do it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics