• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^ thanks! You snagged the last size Bdeuce in your brackett.

The colors really pop and the ginghams are on point.

FYI everyone a medium shirt the neck size is 16 and graded accordingly which follow industry standards. Unless you have a mutant neck stick with your chest size.

Best,

Mauro

Krish, your first already shipped I thought you ordered twice. Be expecting two boxes.

I did order twice lol. Made a decision later today to get the gingham as well. I will be watching my doorstep.. the mailman is extra sneaky 'round these parts.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Quick note for everyone.

THE BDS AND THE ADS ARE TWO DIFFERENT SHIRTS. DON'T TRY TO MAKE ONE THE OTHER IT WILL ONLY LEAD TO DISAPPOINTMENT.
WE HAVE A GREAT RETURN POLICY SO IF YOU NEED TO TRY BOTH PLEASE DO SO AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

BEST,
MAURO

pinchot

Reaction score
Just got mine in today. Is the "Doobie Pocket"supposed to be on the inside of the shirt??? Seems awfully weird. edit: I guess from the site it is. I liked it in the pocket better.

chillywilly

Reaction score
Picked up an XL After Dinner Shirt in Blue Gingham this weekend. First impressions: Can't wait for the next batch of colors. The fit is true to size and the fabric has that soft old-fashion feel, yet vibrant with color. I was concerned that the body would be too baggy but I was pleasantly surprised that the fit is just more relaxed than the Before Dinner Shirts without being bulgy.

In the previous run, I needed an XXL and even then the arms and shoulders were a little tight (I am a bit disproportional, nothing wrong with the sizing). The arms are just a little bigger in this run, maybe a half of an inch at most. But now I can comfortably roll the sleeves without fear of tearing the shirt. Even the quality is improved, no loose threads.

Nice work Mauro, these will definitely be my summer shirts.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Placed an order for the grapez. I have been looking for a lavender-ish shirt for a while, having missed out on every Gitman oxford and chambray on earth, apparently. Mauro, are you still making a "plum" colour? Because that's the only thing left in my life that needs to be completed.

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinchot
Just got mine in today. Is the "Doobie Pocket"supposed to be on the inside of the shirt??? Seems awfully weird.

edit: I guess from the site it is. I liked it in the pocket better.

The doobie pocket is discreet like that.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Plum is coming in the next couple weeks....I hope.

I might add the hidden pocket inside the front pocket again but the "doobie pocket will remain inside the shirt.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sick **** Mauro - will be placing an order, just need to decide on what. that being said, I'll prob end up ordering more than one once the new colors come in.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thank you, sir!

New colors should be here in about a week or so. The ginghams and purples are selling fast. The green is a AWESOME shade. Goes well with a lot of skin types too!

socialdtk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
thank you, sir!

New colors should be here in about a week or so. The ginghams and purples are selling fast. The green is a AWESOME shade. Goes well with a lot of skin types too!

I hope I'll be able to snag a purple BDS next week when I get paid. If not I'll have to settle for the badass green one. Either way the new shirts looks incredible and I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you won't regret either color.
smile.gif

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by socialdtk
I hope I'll be able to snag a purple BDS next week when I get paid. If not I'll have to settle for the badass green one. Either way the new shirts looks incredible and I can't wait to get my hands on one.

The green's not getting enough love for how great it looks in person. It's so hard to photograph the fades correctly, but trust me, you will love them once you get them.

fosho

Reaction score
Just wanted to say it again -- DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE SHIRTS -- the Before Dinner Oxford in Sun Faded Royal Grape isn't even the most popular shirt and we have already sold out in one size and have 2 or less in three other sizes. Once these are gone, they're gone for good...

spenser

Reaction score
Snagged a grape medium. ****, this felt like a Gilt sale or something. Can't wait to see it in person though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads