• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinook

Reaction score
Is that one paint chip white? If so cool.

Secondly, I've only worn my wvg shirt a handful of times and one of the pearl buttons has already broke. IS there anything you guys can do about this
eh.gif

fosho

Reaction score
NEW WOLF VS. GOAT SHIRTS ARE ONLINE NOW!!!
http://bit.ly/bpfVAH

You definitely have to see the sun faded oxfords to believe how great they look! Locals stop by, non-locals pick yours up now, because they will go fast!

Wally

Reaction score
I love the green and the ginghams! The grape is a great color just not sure I can pull it off.

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wally
I love the green and the ginghams! The grape is a great color just not sure I can pull it off.

I think Mauro actually mentioned you when we were talking about the spearmint green!

gwydion

Reaction score
Damn...I really want to get that grape and see if it works on me.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is there so much pulling at the waist with the grape and spearmint shirts? Kind of worries me...

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Why is there so much pulling at the waist with the grape and spearmint shirts? Kind of worries me...
If you mean on the Before Dinner shirts, that's just the way I was holding the shirt with my hands at my sides, and I could honestly have sized up to a S, I just like my shirts extra tight so I was wearing an XS in those photos. They didn't seem like they were tight around the waist or anything to me personally, but I guess that might be an issue of preference. The Before Dinner is a pretty slim fit, on par with Band. If you want something that isn't so tailored, go with the After Dinner.
smile.gif

Wally

Reaction score
Mauro showed me a green - these are INCREDIBLY soft and not stiff at all. I think they will perfect for summer with sleeves rolled.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's not a heavy weight oxford but not danty either. The overdye and treatments makes the shirts suoer soft and yummy. The colors are even better in person.
We will have measurements tomorrow for sure.

If you need a button PM me.

We have sold several already. I think the fit and hand is better than the first batch. Great summer shirts and the ginghams will transition to fall perfectly.

I am a medium in the before and after dinner shirt. I have a 40 inch chest.

Best,
Mauro

pinchot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
It's not a heavy weight oxford but not danty either. The overdye and treatments makes the shirts suoer soft and yummy. The colors are even better in person.
We will have measurements tomorrow for sure.

If you need a button PM me.

We have sold several already. I think the fit and hand is better than the first batch. Great summer shirts and the ginghams will transition to fall perfectly.

I am a medium in the before and after dinner shirt. I have a 40 inch chest.

Best,
Mauro

Hmm, what were you in the last batch? I ordered my size from the last batch (Large) and now I'm not so sure. Did the measurements change drastically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads