• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
haha, it's probably more the fact that you're trying to dress her up at all.
nah, it's pretty much just sheer fabrics without a bra that gets her angry haha

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
do your girlfriends/wives get pissed when you try to dress them up in slutty clothing?
is that a wrong thing to want??

think of it this way, what if your gf was trying to make you dress the way she thinks looks good

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
think of it this way, what if your gf was trying to make you dress the way she thinks looks good
ugh one word: fauxhawk "you look like beckham!!"

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
ugh one word: fauxhawk "you look like beckham!!"
See? My gf tried that on me too. I also like when I get asked for an HONEST opinion of if something she's getting is a bad idea. I say "makes you look fat" she gets mad, buys it anyways, then a few days later all her girlfriends say how cute it looks, tells me "SEE YOU'RE WRONG" but a few days later she realized in the mirror it does make her look fat anyways but can't return it anymore.

jaac

Reaction score
why u trying to get your girl to put clothes on

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
See? My gf tried that on me too. I also like when I get asked for an HONEST opinion of if something she's getting is a bad idea. I say "makes you look fat" she gets mad, buys it anyways, then a few days later all her girlfriends say how cute it looks, tells me "SEE YOU'RE WRONG" but a few days later she realized in the mirror it does make her look fat anyways but can't return it anymore.
haha, was looking at something the other day and i was like "someone skinny like your friend ___ might look cool in that" "o so i can't cos i'm fat?' "...**** here we go..." She dresses pretty well though. One thing i'm not that into is the whole long drapey top + tights thing which she does kinda often, but otherwise she's pretty good at looking good. she's also very good at dressing slutty, although not to the level of sheer top minus bra.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
my gf dresses like a bum, sometimes I forget that she is rich and wonder when the welfare checks are gonna start showing up in the mailbox, it's that bad. She has what seems to be one outfit she just wears everyday, and it's so faded and frumpy looking to begin with. Usually, it's these olive skinny jeans with a grey raglan sweatshirt with some rock n roll themed applique on it. I can't remember what she was wearing when she went on vacation a couple weeks ago, but I do remember her pairing a $10,000 handbag with $10 shoes. (0) She buys new clothes every few months in Japan and gets her hair done up right though, and comes home smelling all metropolitan and looking good, so I am looking forward to her return.

However, she can wear burlap sacks outside for all I care, as long as she keeps that rack and donk and stays trim.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
do your girlfriends/wives get pissed when you try to dress them up in slutty clothing?

my girlfriend gets pissed when she sees models wearing sheer fabrics and no bra

to be fair though, i'd rather her dress "pretty" than "slutty"

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
glad to see this is in print, for us plebs unable to cough up $$$ for vintage copies on ebay. reprint of take ivy
Watch the live action version of the book for free: http://stagevu.com/video/eewbyyetyfzd
14myqzr.jpg

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I can't remember what she was wearing when she went on vacation a couple weeks ago, but I do remember her pairing a $10,000 handbag with $10 shoes. (0)

do I lose any points for wearing $1000 shoes with a $20 bag
redface.gif

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bakatora
"why are you trying to make me look like a slut?" "you think I'm a slut?" "are you dating me just for sex?!" "WHAT THE ****! WE ARE DONE!"
Women have the most f'd up system of inference to ever grace this earth, I've heard way too many examples of the above.

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score

No, this is not a wrong thing to want, but my wife gets pissed at me when I do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads