• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I miss the girl from 4chan that posted awhile back. Eason def got her attention.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Boddington
If I post a fit, can I sig this?

only if you correct my spelling and grammar

Originally Posted by snake
I miss the girl from 4chan that posted awhile back. Eason def got her attention.

***** had mental problems

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I still have a pic of her note to Eason somewhere on my computer.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Chrono is cool and all but he takes himself too seriously it seems (sup chrono) making frequent posts which would be called "Chronoaug's reality checks" if they were the end sequence of an after-school special on the dangers of licking toads, no hate. yeah people here are weird with girls, they either want to complement them, make lecherous comments, or don't post anything at all out of fear of getting called out for their lecherous comments and complements. This does not extend to black dudes, though. There were no posts talking about what a great tan he has, how lovely the curls in his hair were, or how white his teeth were (at least that I saw).

argh **** stop confusing "complements" with "compliments".

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
But I could care less if it's your or you're

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
But I could care less if it's your or you're
well played.
Originally Posted by aeglus
hendrix you need some RW2268s so you can pull off some gay Russian trucker steeze.
totally. First search item:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. also, common theme that i was looking at (yes i will quote the whole quote cos it's epic):
Originally Posted by Sissy Spacerock
motorcycle3.gif
FRYE
motorcycle3.gif
FAMOUS MAKER "MOTO HARNESS" BOOTS 8.5 ALL ~ ~ ~ """REAL""" ~ ~ ~ LEATHER WOW LQQK
Animated%20Gif%20Cows%20(3).gif
bull is dancing b/c more frye boots = more dead whores he's a fuccin misogynist
frye8.jpg
perfect for stomping someone to death eh old chum eh he he
frye3.jpg
pics_animated-shake-ass-in-panties.gif
~ ~ ~ "WOW HANDSOME THOSE ARE SOME SLICK BOOTS YOU "LOOK LIKE MARLIN BRANDO" IN THEM CAN I "RIDE YOUR "HOG" *G*
frye.jpg
NEVER TALK AGAIN ***** I AM MARLIN BRANDO
8xPAq.jpg
MORE KEUT BOOT PIXXX: http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...nism/frye2.jpg http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...nism/frye4.jpg http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...nism/frye5.jpg http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...nism/frye6.jpg OHHHH WOW THOSE BOOTS R HOTTT SISSY
boots04frfr.jpg
boy i'll say!!!!
janitor1.gif
1.5" heel / 13" high / 4" widest point across sole / 11.5" long heel to tip (
Lol_Gifs_3.gif
) TRUE REBEL STYLE AT THE BARGAIN BASEMENT PRICE OF $110 SHIPPED
bflag_police-story_f-up.jpg
2.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Yes, shellshock and newthunder are both welcome back. Lord knows, this thread needs beev. Neither are the one I had in mind, though.

Agreed, they usually look cute.

naaaaate

Reaction score
remember when tomten appeared and there was a three page avalanche of boners and then she disappeared back into the aether of superbobos closet

scribbles

Reaction score
Whole weekend of fit pics to comment on.

Originally Posted by JD_May

+1 I was def one of the **** talkers when it came to your old poses, so it's only right that I give credit when it's due. Still don't understand your fits @ all (then again I don't understand half the **** on here) but if all my clothes fit this well my wardrobe would be a hell of a lot better than it currently is

Originally Posted by JKISSI
jeremiah.png

This is pure win

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
100506brog-1.jpg

Consistently one of the best dressed on here.

Originally Posted by blc456
photohav.jpg

If you need a sweater and a scarf you should not be wearing shorts...

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scribbles

If you need a sweater and a scarf you should not be wearing shorts...

Little known fact: You lose more heat through your torso than your calves. Agree scarf's affected.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Giving the N&F tour jeans a break, tried smiling because I'm not good at looking cool for the camera Still not shaving Julius Geller Dior Margiela edit: this is what happened when I tried to take a timer pic, this is me tripping on socks
14467t1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads