• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I agree it probably doesn't need to be pinned but I'm glad this is it's own thread. I'd never check the other one.

If anyone is a size 44(s) I've got some sportscoats on sale locally and can get you one for about $100 versus $400 retail. PM if interested.

Nicola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yellman
Unusual video.

RE: HRLC

With them putting their heavy winter jackets out at the start of June from storage, my assumption is either a very stupid business plan or they are having money troubles.

Odds are fall stock is coming into the shops now or RSN. They need to dump the old or end up with this years and lasts.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Loehmann's SF just got in a decent shipment of Luciano Barbera jackets, 2-3 dozen jackets mostly in linen, $199 to $299 each. Lots of 40Rs, a smattering of other sizes.

stant62

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imatlas
Loehmann's SF just got in a decent shipment of Luciano Barbera jackets, 2-3 dozen jackets mostly in linen, $199 to $299 each. Lots of 40Rs, a smattering of other sizes.

Ditto with Syms in Midtown NY.

singlechange

Reaction score
Many forum members are always looking for solid blue suit so I thought I'd let them know what I stumbled onto on eBay U.K. The maker is Gieves & Hawkes, size label says euro 50, dual vented, two button and preowned. I just snagged two casual jackets from this eBay seller's father and he let me onto this Gieves & Hawkes suit. My jackets and this available suit belonged to former Gives & Hawkes design director til 2005 James Whishaw. His daughter listed it as Gieves & Hawkes Ltd Edition Bespoke Suit 40. If you are U.S. size 38 or there abouts you may want to check it out. The father seems a good bloke to deal with.

chrome_dout

Reaction score
Manhattan has their own psa, why not one for GTA

Have you ever been to Manhattan? Trying to compare it to the GTA is just wrong.
Anyway here is my list off the top of my head:
Harry Rosen is at 40% off.
Prada on Bloor St. has a few items marked down, including suits/shoes/shirts/belts. I believe the markdown is a max of 40%.
Gucci had a sale but I imagine that everything has been picked over by now.
David's is at 50%.
Burberry has a few items marked down, but the selection is minimal for shirts and outerwear.

That's it for now, hope it helps.

CutandSew

Reaction score
Anyone been to HRLC this week? I'm wondering if that 80% off rack with the Isaia SCs is still around.

fkl118

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CutandSew
Anyone been to HRLC this week? I'm wondering if that 80% off rack with the Isaia SCs is still around.

I was there on Saturday. There were about 10 left I think. All bright blue or pale yellow. Mostly 40R. None were attractive in any way.

I didn't buy any clothes; though I did load up on discount candy and chocolate!

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Manhattan has their own psa, why not one for GTA
How many Torontonians does it take to change a lightbulb? Twenty: One to change it, and nineteen to marvel at what a world class event it was.

yellman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CutandSew

I think we need a perminent spy there. It is the closest thing we have to nmlc.

Doxe

Reaction score
I was told by the salesmen that they were phasing out menswear. I don;t know whether this is tre or not but there is a lot less there than 2 years ago.

B&S FTW!

yellman

Reaction score
FOR 4 DAYS ONLY TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF EVERYTHING IN STORE!!‏

hrlc

june 10 - 13

got an email

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imatlas

I wish the Loehmann's in SoCal carried LB.
All we get are D&G belts and hats.
frown.gif

darks0ulz

Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago, HRLC was at 20% off everything in store with another 10% off ontop of that...

Is it another 20% off now? =/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads