• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ld111134
The new Mr. and Mrs. ld111134 at the red rocks in Sedona, Arizona - Friday, 3 June 2010.

53da2ed3.jpg

Apologies for the iPhone image quality. I'll post some of the shots taken by our wedding photographer when I receive them.
smile.gif

Congratulations Lou - you both look great!!

Originally Posted by gnatty8
Happy Friday girls:

black shoes would have made these a winner.

Originally Posted by jaoben
4670027229_d561b5e6ea.jpg

iLike

Originally Posted by Holdfast
jun04005.jpg

Swaggerific!!

Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
I'd root for my mother in law over the Flyers.

haters_gonna_hate.gif

swaggerisaliability

Reaction score
I have a quick question but didn't want to make a whole thread for it. Is it okay to wear a pocket square with a polo/sportcoat getup? I'm thinking of wearing something similar to IST's last fit but with a pocket square. I've seen it done with a sportshirt/dress shirt, but would the polo be too casual for a pocket square?

KtownGreg

Reaction score

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Good day today. The girls are at the beach. I'll be heading down to join them on Monday. Spent the day working in dirt! Great to be outside.

20100605-DSC_0001.jpg

SF influence? No kids, no wife, heading out for a burger and beer and to enjoy my book.....

I choose to wear a festive (if not SF approved) shirts, linen pants and bucs. A year ago I might have just gone in shorts and a Tee.

20100605-DSC_0010.jpg

20100605-DSC_0026.jpg

Details:
reyn spooner
HY linen
JCrew dirty bucs
JLC MCC

I even considered putting these on but felt the redundancy of the blue in the shirt and formality of the shoes were too much. Do I have a problem? Probably.

20100605-DSC_0027.jpg

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IST66
6-4.jpg
1-41.jpg
Everything you wear is always perfect. You have a great eye for what works. This could pass for Alain Delon in "Plein Soleil"
smile.gif

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long, long week. Sinus/middle ear infection early in the week, but the week ended with a Championship!

Nice outfits! I'm trying to make out the devanagri tattoo on your left forearm. What's the second character?

a?ApayItum अ ? पयितुं

Is that right?

IBJanky

Reaction score
Had a pretty good week so far... Me and current girl I'm seeing, we went for a day motorcycle trip to Santa Barbara, CA
IMG_0986.jpg
IMG_0985.jpg
Using this bad boy here:
IMG_0977.jpg
IMG_0976.jpg
Riding up:
IMG_0984.jpg
Pretty cool along the coast:
IMG_0983.jpg
Hanging out with the locals, we made friends everywhere we went
smile.gif
IMG_0988.jpg
IMG_1006.jpg
Even had people want to try on my clothes
lol8[1].gif
IMG_1008.jpg
We were pretty effin' tipsy at this point
lol8[1].gif
IMG_1005.jpg
And then... This was from last night, it was my best friend's birthday. Me and the bday boy:
IMG_0043.jpg
Getting liquored up at the first joint:
IMG_0046.jpg
Chillin' at the Edison Bar in Downtown L.A. Pretty cool joint, y'all should check it out if you have the chance:
IMG_0088.jpg
Another good friend of mine:
IMG_0085.jpg
Random people:
IMG_0091.jpg
myke

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IBJanky
Chillin' at the Edison Bar in Downtown L.A. Pretty cool joint, y'all should check it out if you have the chance:

IMG_0088.jpg

right you are. it's on my list.

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the nuptial congratulations, Nii, KTown and Agent 5!

fxh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long, long week. Sinus/middle ear infection early in the week, but the week ended with a Championship! Some highlights and lowlights: New LL Bean Sig boots. Comfy as hell!
I'm curious as to the the content on the blackboard. Is it history of Vietnam or history of the usa war? What school level is it - primary secondary - what year? Is it national curriculum or a local decision?

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
Nice outfits! I'm trying to make out the devanagri tattoo on your left forearm. What's the second character? a?ApayItum अ ? पयितुं Is that right?
You're close and have a good eye...I think its more of a local transliteration of the sanskrit text a friend of mine drew up for me (translates to "teach")
Originally Posted by fxh
I'm curious as to the the content on the blackboard. Is it history of Vietnam or history of the usa war? What school level is it - primary secondary - what year? Is it national curriculum or a local decision?
Its the US involvement however since our textbooks (even outside of Texas) are so biased and don't tel the whole story, I make sure to teach all US Foreign Policy in my course with a more global introduction, then introduce how and why the USA became involved. Its very local, in fact, its MY curriculum. Great thing about teaching history where I do is that the curriculum is very loose, and teachers can teach it how they see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads