• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I'm not saying you're unstylish, it's just the resistance some people have to color really bugs me.

There are better things to be resistant of, like making a duck face for the camera.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

I wear size XS for uniqlo. Not the best fitting shirts out there but I like them for the price. I think APC and BoO shirts fit me the best. I also like NDG shirts for their loose fitting cut.

JD, thanks dude. My fits always have the same silhouette is because I always wear the same thing and do the same thing!

tagutcow, thanks. I wish I were taller though so I could try to wear something like a mac or a trench coat. That would be awesome but too bad I don't have the height for long coats.

Chambray shirt is by APC
BAG is indeed by NDG. You guys are good.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and enjoy the weekend!

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Click for full version.\t \t\t Bottega Veneta / Jil Sander / Dior Homme / Raf Simons / Helmut Lang
Sunglasses are a little small for your face. Everything else looks great though. Congrats on standing up straight! Also, I really want you to find those pants so I can see both of them together.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
such a cool jacket. love it, jd. i'm glad you've been posting a lot of fun stuff over the last month. keep it up.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Click for full version.\t
\t\t
Bottega Veneta / Jil Sander / Dior Homme / Raf Simons / Helmut Lang

tuck shirt in, lose shades, you're gold.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
tuck shirt in, lose shades, you're gold.
was gonna say that pretty much, also was gonna ask for that jacket+matching pants actually was going to add, button your jacket

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I echo aeglus and dismal's comments.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Click for full version.\t \t\t Bottega Veneta / Jil Sander / Dior Homme / Raf Simons / Helmut Lang
I'm going to go against public opinion: Some people say you should tuck your shirt in whenever you wear a blazer, those people should **** right off. In this case, it works.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^agree. It would look sharp with a tuck, but I don't think it's needed in this case. Looks clean anyway.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Robbie: if the bride made you wear those tuxes with the goblin green vests/ties it's probably because her dress was a similar color. Which leads to believe that her dress must be a ******* monstrosity? Jd may: throwing up some exotic blazer competition. That marble jacket looks awwwesome. But I don't like the glasses. I also think the full suit would be too much for the eyes. the boots in ur last fit were awesome as well

danracer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
PS - DanRacer - you've come a long way! that shirt might be a bit baggy so I'd say take in those sides. The darts are barely doing anything. Shoulders are a tad wide, sleeves maybe a little long but I'd keep them as is. Length is good for leaving it untucked.

thnx
laugh.gif
yeah its tad big on the waist perhaps i can take bout an inch on the next shirt.

oneblood

Reaction score
Please get rid of those sunglasses, they add more than anything else to your pederast/80s coke dealer look.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I really dig chunky boot tucks like in JD's previous fit, but it really only works when you have outer wear. Any ideas on how to work that kind of bottom half in with a summer outfit?
Originally Posted by oneblood
Please get rid of those sunglasses, they add more than anything else to your pederast/80s coke dealer look.
Those sunglasses are one of the best things he has going for his style

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Yeah no, the sunglasses are awesome. Graphic is right in that they could be a bit bigger, but I love these things. Have another pair of shades I could wear with this though and would probably cohere a little better but couldn't find them.

Thanks all. I wouldn't tuck in this context I don't think but with other pants, yes. With the stacks, cut and the way I feel like they're sitting I'm practically wearing them like jeans. Would actually sub in Acne Max cash and do the same fit (I've been keeping an eye out for a pair). I think it would feel / look awkward to tuck the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads