• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
With regards to clothes and style I don't know or adhere to enough self prescribed guidelines to consider myself stylish , but know too much to not give a ****.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
kent?
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
wow. you are good at this. i would have never guessed whooosh whooosh whooosh.... i hear something swinging again!

Suicmez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
man those are the highest quality runway photos ive ever seen. is that something you got access to and put up on image shack yourself? so awesome.

these are my three favorite fits (although i could probably buy almost everything from the collection)
http://img263.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_135lo.jpg
http://img225.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_675lo.jpg (LVR is getting the waist band which i really want)
http://img195.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_1057lo.jpg

this knit is also incredibly tempting

the "Responsable por pret-a-porter" at lanvin gave me his card which i plan on using

can you get a ticket to their next runway show? id give you like a 500 for one.

The trench in that first one is pretty intimidating, so awesome.
That waistband is very cool, and you could put it into a bunch of fits I'm sure.. like a "tech" cumberbund almost..
The pants tuck is cool, just wish it was with boots.. looks a little awkward with the oxfords, plus I feel like it would fit the military theme better.

That knit is awesome Fuuma.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hottytoddy
Psst... I'd avoid calling the patrons of your store "plebes," considering it's even more pedestrian to be selling questionable clothing to people whose **** you would love to trash (if, of course, you "had the money").

I don't call them "plebes" in person. I occasionally call them "sir". I'm also not calling them "pedes", I recognize that I currently occupy an extremely low position in society. But I do think I have better taste than they do, and their conspicuous consumption is very plebeian. I doubt they would even know I was wearing Band/TB/etc., it's not a revenge fantasy. I am just expressing the common sentiment that money is often wasted on the tasteless.

Basically:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^well said

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
worship.gif

****, literally 3/4 of my clothes are unwearable due to age, wear, shrinkage, or are too big - but currently do not have the funds to change "slow wardrobe replacement plan" to "instantaneous replacement plan." I literally have a single pair of shorts that fit, and they have a hole in the crotch.

Looks like it's NDG and f+b boots all summer long....****...don't even have a usable collection of AA vnecks

This was me throughout most of 2009. I greatly changed my personal aesthetic, but had less money than any time in my adult life. That meant a summer of Gap tees and mall brand jeans.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif
Want Acne Max Cash. need size 33x34. Ssense has size 33x32 and 34x34, for 198 less 35% less an additional 20%. It's like they're taunting me. That being said, I am assuming I want 33x34 based on the sizing of my Max raws. Anyone want to fill me in if the Cash and Raws fit differently? Because I have heard tell of certain washes sizing smaller or larger, but the Cash aren't sold by anyone here that I know of.

Max Biggavel

Reaction score
lol dat rick owenz

IMG_6168.jpg

trafficjam

Reaction score
Just discovered Common Projects at the fake market. Oh, and they've finally started making Fake Market chukkas.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Are you guys ******* stupid or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads